List Mgmt. Bringing them home! Mk2 - Updated 16/07/2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Zac Fischer is best mates with Griff Logue and Tobe Watson

That’s one of the reasons we thought of him. SPS from Halls Creek is likely good mates with our NGA talent.

Angus Brayshaw is technically another West Aussie that may want to play with his brother.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Taylor is great but which one of Hamling, Pearce and Logue are we trading out?

Absolutely no need to chase KPP players at this stage, we have enough/too many. I know half are always injured but you don't bring in top players to be depth or push your own good players to be depth.
What list areas would you like to see prioritised?

Absolutely no need to chase KPP players at this stage, we have enough/too many. I know half are always injured but you don't bring in top players to be depth or push your own good players to be depth.

Hamling is good but not great. AP breaks down too much. Logue is versatile and needs to prove himself.

Key backs are a weakness

What list areas would you like to see prioritised?
Midfielders. We are pretty shallow and although I am sure at least a few of the sub 50 game club will become gun we could do with a couple more.

Hamling is good but not great. AP breaks down too much. Logue is versatile and needs to prove himself.

Key backs are a weakness

I only agree that AP gets injured and logue is unproven. The rest I disagree with.

Also have Cox training down back in his natural position. I wouldn't hate another KPD on the cheap but spending a (likely) top 10 pick on one doesn't really appeal.

Key backs are a weakness

My thoughts exactly.

Unfortunately AP breaks down way too much. Love him though one of my favs when up and running.

Let’s say AP plays a full season and we recruit Sam Taylor. No reason those two and Hamling can’t play in the backline together and Logue being more versatile plays Wing, Forward or even stints on the ball etc.

My thoughts exactly.

Unfortunately AP breaks down way too much. Love him though one of my favs when up and running.

Let’s say AP plays a full season and we recruit Sam Taylor. No reason those two and Hamling can’t play in the backline together and Logue being more versatile plays Wing, Forward or even stints on the ball etc.
The problem I have with that line of thought is that Logue may have the capacity to play elsewhere, but that doesn’t mean that he is therefore our first choice wing or mid or forward. He may be, but just as there are known knowns, and this is a known unknown.

The problem I have with that line of thought is that Logue may have the capacity to play elsewhere, but that doesn’t mean that he is therefore our first choice wing or mid or forward. He may be, but just as there are known knowns, and this is a known unknown.

Reality is we will have small forwards up to our eyeballs in 2 years with the NGA. We have a plethora of HBF and more coming this year with NGA. We have too many tall forwards (another developing with the hogan issue may be wise), we have a load of young mids developing and could maybe do with one more young winger, we have very little depth with our tall backs. It is biggest list hole imo

Reality is we will have small forwards up to our eyeballs in 2 years with the NGA. We have a plethora of HBF and more coming this year with NGA. We have too many tall forwards (another developing with the hogan issue may be wise), we have a load of young mids developing and could maybe do with one more young winger, we have very little depth with our tall backs. It is biggest list hole imo

I’m not going to disagree with that. My main issues are really about the idea that we would use a first round pick on a trade for Taylor, and that Logue can just be moved to another position to accommodate it. Even if Taylor was worth that trade, and he would be close to worth it, we may have better uses for that currency.

I do think Logue is versatile by the way, and if he could transition into an AFL standard wing I would love it. He really should become a multi position player for us, and I hope he does. Logue and Young rolling through the wing/midfield from defense would be fantastic.

At the moment we have a forward line full of unconvincing tall forwards. Happy to be optimistic, but having Lobb as our best second ruck is also a weakness for us with our KPF and ruck injury history. We really need Dixon or Cox or O’Reilly to push up and become options. And we need Meek to do the same.

I’m not going to disagree with that. My main issues are really about the idea that we would use a first round pick on a trade for Taylor, and that Logue can just be moved to another position to accommodate it. Even if Taylor was worth that trade, and he would be close to worth it, we may have better uses for that currency.

I do think Logue is versatile by the way, and if he could transition into an AFL standard wing I would love it. He really should become a multi position player for us, and I hope he does. Logue and Young rolling through the wing/midfield from defense would be fantastic.

At the moment we have a forward line full of unconvincing tall forwards. Happy to be optimistic, but having Lobb as our best second ruck is also a weakness for us with our KPF and ruck injury history. We really need Dixon or Cox or O’Reilly to push up and become options. And we need Meek to do the same.
Fyfe has been training with the forwards a lot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would you rather pay a first round pick (which could be pick 5 to 10, or we trade that pick to Geelong for pick #14 and #17 and then we trade one of those) for Sam Taylor or Alex Rance?

Depends on the position of Granger Barass. He will be top 5 no doubt by draft time.

If we can’t secure him trade with Geelong take Taylor with 17, best available at 14 (to beat Western and Walker). Use second and future picks to net walker and western.

No... hypotheticals.

I would run the same scenario above for SPS of Fischer TBH

Zach Merret dropped from the Bombers leadership group.

... inside/outside midfielder with his brother already in WA?
wonder what happened that means that he doesn't [lowers sunnies] Merrett selection?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back