List Mgmt. Bringing them home! - Updated 14/Jun/2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just look at the WA players coming off contracts in 2018 and 2019.

Have an idea.

Step One (2018), offer big coin to Mcgovern and Yeo. If we get one, awesome. Get both Flags are coming our way.

Step Two (2019), if they don't get either. We make a play for Nick Nat. If we don't him, it stretches the Cap space of the Weagles.

Step tThree (2019), make a play for Conigilio and Lobb. WCE won't have the cap to outbid us. Giants cap space will be an issue and we most likely land one.

Have an idea.

Step One (2018), offer big coin to Mcgovern and Yeo. If we get one, awesome. Get both Flags are coming our way.

Step Two (2019), if they don't get either. We make a play for Nick Nat. If we don't him, it stretches the Cap space of the Weagles.

Step tThree (2019), make a play for Conigilio and Lobb. WCE won't have the cap to outbid us. Giants cap space will be an issue and we most likely land one.

You forgot Hogan.

That reminds me Reginald Perrin what do you think of the new recruits? Haven’t seen you on the boards much recently.
Ha ha, the joke's on you. I shaved my beard off ages ago.

I still check in fairly regularly, I just don't have enough free time to post much.

Have an idea.

Stay away from the stretching the west coast. They could do exactly the same to us.
Be civil. Save it for game day.
If we can keep getting the likes of willow, hill and Bennell without paying overs then I am very happy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Me three.

pFlwb2oh.jpg

I would hate for Swallow to land at Freo just for the fact I couldn’t stand MacAvaney commentating our games with Swallow and Cox in the same team. One “delicious” and I’m switching off.

Guess we shouldn't draft Bonar or Dixon, then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back