List Mgmt. Bringing them home! - Updated 14/Jun/2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holding onto Cerra is going to be difficult, you guys need to get some value for him before he leaves. The glaring hole you guys have is a dominant "Tall" forward and getting them is tough but Lobb could be a good get. Would make McCarthy better and Tabener plus can ruck.
Pretty hard to take what you say seriously if you think Lobb is some gun forward.

Go look up his stats and prepare to be underwhelmed.

Don't want Hogan for cerra & Ed.
Our forward line is looking better, with Tabs, Cox & dardy, so I think our interest in Jesse has wained.

After the last 2 weeks I am convinced another big mid and elite small forwards is why we need. 11 scoring shots between the 3 of them is a good return.

The 6 goals they kicked should have been 8-9 as they missed some sodas.
Could Logue be in the big mid. I think this where he will eventually play.

Our 2019 first for Hogan .... win -win.
Jesse has been underwhelming this year and hasn’t lived up to his supposed potential.
He is out of contract next year and I reckon he is not as important as most people think to Melbourne.
46 goals so far is not bad for underwhelming??

Could Logue be in the big mid. I think this where he will eventually play.
That is a pretty good question to be asking. So far it is an unknown, but surely in-house they must be asking the same question.

To put it another way, IF Logue could play midfield then he could become an absolute weapon for us. IF he stays in the backline I think we run the risk of him becoming a role player.

Just dreaming at this stage.

After the last 2 weeks I am convinced another big mid and elite small forwards is why we need. 11 scoring shots between the 3 of them is a good return.

The 6 goals they kicked should have been 8-9 as they missed some sodas.

They won’t be able to play on Sam Rowe, Marchbank and Jack Silvagni
Every week. But yes, it looked very promising.

That is a pretty good question to be asking. So far it is an unknown, but surely in-house they must be asking the same question.

To put it another way, IF Logue could play midfield then he could become an absolute weapon for us. IF he stays in the backline I think we run the risk of him becoming a role player.

Just dreaming at this stage.

Absolutely just dreaming.
Firstly we have to get him playing.
Then we have to teach him some footy nouse.
We should probably try Hughes there in the meantime.

Absolutely just dreaming.
Firstly we have to get him playing.
Then we have to teach him some footy nouse.
We should probably try Hughes there in the meantime.
Has Hughes been playing mid at Wafl level? I've always thought he had the athletic profile to be a weapon through there.
Logue should be given every opportunity to play midfield, the upside is huge.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They won’t be able to play on Sam Rowe, Marchbank and Jack Silvagni
Every week. But yes, it looked very promising.

Between the 3 of them they had 10 scoring shots against the Eagles (5 goals 3 behinds and 2 Ootf). McGovern, Barrass and Schofield. And that was their first game a trio.

Fingers crossed they can get a full preseason working together.

Has Hughes been playing mid at Wafl level? I've always thought he had the athletic profile to be a weapon through there.
Logue should be given every opportunity to play midfield, the upside is huge.

Unfortunately neither have a football brain and unless you're a tagger, you need to have the footy nouse to succeed in the midfield. Would be great though, I agree. Both amazing athletes.

Who from the below list is worth a look? (The list of out of contract players from WA)

Bolton, Mountford, Baker are the players I would consider.

You would not want to give up too much for any of them.

Too old
Harry Taylor 2007 Pick #17 32 years, 2 months 195 99 GEE 2018
Matthew Leuenberger
2006 Pick #4 30 years, 2 months 204 102 ESS 2018

Not Good enough
Harrison Marsh 2012 Pick #44 24 years, 7 months 189 82 SYD 2018 Aaron Black 2009 Pick #25 27 years, 8 months 192 82 GEE 2018

As free agents, may be worth a look. Fasolo is probably too injury prone. Conca is not worth the cash you would need to pay to get him out of richmond.
Reece Conca 2010 Pick #6 26 years, 0 months 185 78 RIC 2018 Alex Fasolo 2010 Pick #45 26 years, 2 months 181 84 COL 2018

Consider
Player Drafted Age Height Weight Club Contracted
Declan Mountford 2015 Pick #60 21 years, 6 months 181 75 NOR 2018
Jarrod Pickett 2014 Pick #4 21 years, 11 months 178 77 CAR 2018
Shai Bolton 2016 Pick #29 19 years, 8 months 175 76 RIC 2018
Liam Baker 2017 R-Pick #18 20 years, 6 months 173 69 RIC 2018

Don't know, but more than likely no.
Dean Kent 2012 Pick #48 24 years, 5 months 179 82 MEL 2018
Marco Paparone 2012 Pick #23 23 years, 11 months 194 87 BRI 2018
Gordon Narrier 2017 R-Pick #20 19 years, 8 months 187 77 NOR 2018
For me Mountford and Bolton are the two I would look at

Would love Shai Bolton and Jarrod Pickett, would inject a huge amount of pace and skill into the front half of the ground
Can't say I know much about Mountford, what or who does he play like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back