List Mgmt. Bringing them home! - Updated 14/Jun/2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no way the Dogs give up English for anything close to reasonable and why would be spend time chasing another Ruckman...

Morris (who has a terrible rep anyway) specifically says what he thinks, not what he's heard.

Nothing article

Just dreaming, but imagine getting hold of Cripps from Carlton. Him and fyfe at centre boucedowns, other players wouldn't stand a chance

Injury’s his problem but if was to overcome them(which I doubt-ruptured patellas are usually career ending) then yes I’d rookie him as his pace is elite .
Bolten be better value
I’d say he has better hope than Ballantyne does at contributing next season

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Carlton has already given Pickett his lifeline.

Just another carp GWS reject brought to the club by Silvagni. Only 3-4 GWS rejects will be on their list in three years (except if they get new ones lol). Bookmark it.

He had a wrist injury last season and was a bit chubby in preseason this year.

That is on the generous side. I saw a photo today linked to “the agreement” and he was barely recognisable from 18mths ago.

I hope he turns it around. Clem Smith was his mate from the draft year, I’d like to know where he is now.

What type of player are we missing? I am think we should be looking for another midfielder in the guts.
I like the look of Caleb Serong. A genuine ball-winning midfielder, but can also play as a small forward. Aggressive. Hard tackler. Smart. I think bringing him in with Henry can bring radical changes to our forward dynamics. And I think Serong can debut early.

If we’re into Tim English and he wants to come home what would the dogs ream us for..? Our first and a player say Ed Langdon .... ? Or would that be not enough.
Also surely if we get a bite on that one big Sean goes home to the cats with our third rounder under his arm for Kelly.
And then we check the back of the lounges to get enough coin together for Cogs...

Let the cobblers do the cobbling for the next few months I say

We should throw the sink at Kelly. Running mid that kicks goals, solid around the contest, obviously has his head screwed on right, right age profile etc. These blokes don't grow on trees, would complement our developing midfield beautifully. This year and probably next year aren't realistically when we should be pushing for a GF anyway, and we have quite a good spine now (not counting current injuries) so concentrate on the running brigade for mine.
Imagine if we'd just drafted him when we had the chance...
*edit* Just read the post above, Cogs would do nicely too. Not sure we can afford both? Jeepers imagine if we did get both, Fyfe/Cogs/Kelly and Mundy/Walters and a fit Bennell all rolling through there, the mind boggles :oops:

What type of player are we missing? I am think we should be looking for another midfielder in the guts.

I'd be after players with genuine pace forward and inside mid (mid becomes less of a need if hill and bennell get fit and in form). None of fyfe, mundy, walters, blakely, conca, brayshaw, cerra are super quick.

If coniglio, kelly, martin or english want to come you make it happen (within reason).

I'd have a look at ah chee as a cheap trade option

At the moment we are playing two inside mids in the forwardline in Cerra and Brayshaw so i'd be drafting some more genuine forwards to replace them as they move into the middle. Caleb Serong, Cam Taheny, Liam henry, Elijah Taylor and Josh Morris are players to keep an eye on for me.

I'd be after players with genuine pace forward and inside mid (mid becomes less of a need if hill and bennell get fit and in form). None of fyfe, mundy, walters, blakely, conca, brayshaw, cerra are super quick.

If coniglio, kelly, martin or english want to come you make it happen (within reason).

I'd have a look at ah chee as a cheap trade option

At the moment we are playing two inside mids in the forwardline in Cerra and Brayshaw so i'd be drafting some more genuine forwards to replace them as they move into the middle. Caleb Serong, Cam Taheny, Liam henry, Elijah Taylor and Josh Morris are players to keep an eye on for me.
Flanders to that list as well imo. Taheny would be exciting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back