List Mgmt. Bringing them home! - Updated 14/Jun/2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard on the weekend from my cousin that Old man - A. McGovern at a golf game said that young Mitch was definitely on his way home.
WC were in poll position because the boys want to play together - until Freo made an offer substantially more than both WC and The Crows.
Whether that's the reported $700k he didn't say.
Either way it looks like he may be on the move, just needs to be via the PSD.
Pick 5 can't be on the table, he is a second rounder give up for us at best - even then I would play hard ball.
If he wants in at Freo he will instruct his management to get here and tell the Crows he walks for F...k all if it doesn't get done.

Well we are known as a club where brothers can play together - we're all about the brotherhood

Kim Hagdorn reported today that we going hard after 24 year old GWS running-half back defender Nathan Wilson.

Wilson was pre-listed by the GIANTS as a 17-year-old back in 2010. The small forward from Mandurah was recruited from Peel Thunder in the WAFL and made his debut in Round 1, 2012. He has since been developed into an attacking half-back defender, very much in the mould of Jason Johannisen.

Would be a good get if we can get him.

Kim Hagdorn reported today that we going hard after 24 year old GWS running-half back defender Nathan Wilson.

Wilson was pre-listed by the GIANTS as a 17-year-old back in 2010. The small forward from Mandurah was recruited from Peel Thunder in the WAFL and made his debut in Round 1, 2012. He has since been developed into an attacking half-back defender, very much in the mould of Jason Johannisen.

It's in the other thread. He is contracted next year which means unless the Giants don't want him, he will cost more than we can afford to pay.

Next year would be the time to chase him.

It's in the other thread. He is contracted next year which means unless the Giants don't want him, he will cost more than we can afford to pay.

Next year would be the time to chase him.
You start chasing them 12-24 months out before their contract expires. If you don't, then you are quiet often too far behind and someone else already has them signed up.

I don't think so. It would only be 6 or 7 years. Coniglio is on 2019 who I badly want.

Edit: Prelisted in 2010. That should be 8 years and a free agent.

Jetta is a FA next year, who could be a handy back pocket inclusion.

The free agency rules only count the year if the player was missing a chance to play AFL football by signing, Wilson was not eligible to play AFL in 2011 so although he was listed in 2010 that year didn't count.

So he is one year short.

I don't think so. It would only be 6 or 7 years. Coniglio is on 2019 who I badly want.

Edit: Prelisted in 2010. That should be 8 years and a free agent.

Jetta is a FA next year, who could be a handy back pocket inclusion.

You really don't want Coniglio! I don't think I have heard someone who hates Freo as much as him he is a weevil through and through.

You really don't want Coniglio! I don't think I have heard someone who hates Freo as much as him he is a weevil through and through.
Scott Thompson was a made port fan. If he can play I want him, and he can play.
The free agency rules only count the year if the player was missing a chance to play AFL football by signing, Wilson was not eligible to play AFL in 2011 so although he was listed in 2010 that year didn't count.

So he is one year short.
Thank Taylor, I thought he was one short but it didn't add up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would be an AMAZING get. We would have some serious wheels coming out of defence if we snared him.

You start chasing them 12-24 months out before their contract expires. If you don't, then you are quiet often too far behind and someone else already has them signed up.
100%. I am not arguing that just simply stating that if Wilson comes it will be next year. No way we move for him this year unless the Giants want him off the books.

Never seen this Mountford kid. Read a bit on North board and I was expecting to see the second coming.
Caught HTB and then fumbled one out of bounds with no pressure.
Hasn't got a stay in 20mins of football.
Not exactly what we need!

Never seen this Mountford kid. Read a bit on North board and I was expecting to see the second coming.
Caught HTB and then fumbled one out of bounds with no pressure.
Hasn't got a stay in 20mins of football.
Not exactly what we need!
On the North board someone said they have spoke to the kid and he will be re-signing with North very soon.

Not sure about the "Freo fan through and through", pretty sure he always wanted to play for a Melbourne team. Freo had a chance to pick him up but chose not to. Pretty confident he will now return the favour as its not like Freo are going anywhere positive with Lyons.

Cool story bro.

Not sure about the "Freo fan through and through", pretty sure he always wanted to play for a Melbourne team. Freo had a chance to pick him up but chose not to. Pretty confident he will now return the favour as its not like Freo are going anywhere positive with Lyons.

And the Kangaroos are hopping down a giant rabbit hole under Scott.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back