List Mgmt. Bringing them home! - Updated 14/Jun/2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looks like I slacked off for about two and a half years on updating this one, fixed.

Still need to add rookie drafts.
Thanks small correction Jarrod Pickett no longer with GWS.

Thanks for that, it deleted everything I'd done updating it a couple of times so I'll need help to spot things I thought I had fixed up
Jansen now plays for Brisbane, and he is indeed out of contract at the end of 2017.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Taylor - Great work.

Who have I missed? Any young up and coming players that have not cemented their spot yet but will be good who we can target?

Brandon Matera (2010 Prelisted) 175cm/70kg - MID/FWD
GOLD COAST - Until 2017 (here)

Mitch McGovern (2014 Pick #43) 191cm/84kg - FWD
ADELAIDE - Until 2017

Aliir Aliir (2013 Pick #44) 194cm/91kg - Key Defender
SYDNEY - Until 2018

Nathan Wilson (2010 Pre-List 17 year old) - 185cm/79kg - DEF
GREATER WESTERN SYDNEY - Until 2018

Neville Jetta (2008 Pick #51) 180cm/80kg - DEF
MELBOURNE - Until 2018

Jesse Hogan (2012 Pick #2 Mini Draft) 195cm/97kg - Key Forward
MELBOURNE - Until 2019

Rory Lobb (2013 Pick #29) 205cm/96kg - RUCK
GREATER WESTERN SYDNEY - Until 2019

Stephen Coniglio (2011 Pick #2) 181cm/84kg - MID
GREATER WESTERN SYDNEY - Until 2019

Callum Ah Chee (2015 Pick #8) 181cm/72kg - MID/FWD
GOLD COAST - Until 2019

There's a ruckman at Port Adelaide from WA called Frampton who is getting quite good possession numbers in the SANFL. What would be his contract status?

There's a ruckman at Port Adelaide from WA called Frampton who is getting quite good possession numbers in the SANFL. What would be his contract status?
Billy Frampton, out of contract at the end of this year - when his brother is up for drafting

I don't want another inside mid, I don't think that is something our list needs. We need to improve our skills, running and line breaking. His kicking is the main weakness of his game.
I agree. I was just putting his name out there for consideration.

I don't want another inside mid, I don't think that is something our list needs. We need to improve our skills, running and line breaking. His kicking is the main weakness of his game.

The considerations being Mundy being close to retiring - and in any event, being out to pasture in the forward line.
Fyfe - he's going to be sore for most of his career, if he isn't hurting himself with shoulders and broken bones he will be getting whacks constantly. Also, he might spend more time forward to preserve him.

So he might not be a bad pickup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back