Toast Brion

Remove this Banner Ad

Really? On what basis?

Deed of Arrangement clause 7.2 (c) (i)

The inflatable novelty tunnel of the merged club will be the Fitzroy Brion in perpetuity.

Deed of Arrangement clause 7.2 (c) (i)

The inflatable novelty tunnel of the merged club will be the Fitzroy Brion in perpetuity.

Hmmm. Not what it says in my copy.

Now about Roy the on-ground lion mascot. Which solicitors do the Lions use these days? I need my solicitor to contact them to begin legal proceedings. Don't the Lions understand anything about copyright or branding? ;)

Hmmm. Not what it says in my copy.

Now about Roy the on-ground lion mascot. Which solicitors do the Lions use these days? I need my solicitor to contact them to begin legal proceedings. Don't the Lions understand anything about copyright or branding? ;)

I laughed at TBD's post and was just about to type " Cue Roylion..." when I saw yours underneath it.:)

An inflatable thingo in perpetuity. Interesting concept.
A jumping castle with the guts cut out. I'm waiting for that awful moment when it deflates as the players enter the arena. We should give it the last rights before something really embarrassing happens.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As a former Bears man, I demand equal rights in the game day usage of inflatable mascots.

Nothing short of a giant inflatable Koala for every second game, will appease me.

The backline runs out of the left ear, the forwards the right ear and the mids/onballers through the nose. I want Christopher Skase a banner too, that all the players then break through as they collectively make their grand entrance onto the ground.

As a former Bears man, I demand equal rights in the game day usage of inflatable mascots.

Nothing short of a giant inflatable Koala for every second game, will appease me.

The backline runs out of the left ear, the forwards the right ear and the mids/onballers through the nose. I want Christopher Skase a banner too, that all the players then break through as they collectively make their grand entrance onto the ground.

And it can be turned around so the opposition can exit from its bum like little koala pellets:).

On the Superfooty podcast Anthony Hudson mentioned he had coffee with Leppa and apparently when Brion first arrived he needed to be sent back because he didn't look like a lion. Around 22:30

thatsthejoke.jpg

My only Issue with Brion is the positioning, he is not centred over the race. so the players run up the race turn right and then left to enter Brion, its a small thing but i'd hate someone to be too fired up and do an ACL during the maneouvre

Remove this Banner Ad

Back