Brisbane and Gold Coast will play for the ....... Cup?

Remove this Banner Ad

You should call in the briscoaster cup.

Just wondering have you guys ever won a spoon as the merged side the brisbane lions?

'98 (when the Swans finished 15th).

:rolleyes: Oh, in that case...

Peace-Sign-Sticker-(5150).jpg

Edit: Speaking of ease up Giddian_Shlem ... A RED CARD!

NRL have scheduled Broncos vs Storm at Suncorp the same night as the Lions vs Suns game on May 7th.

I like it - those names are stacked in Brisbanes favor:D

Reckon the losing captain should polish the boots of the winning captain after the game in front of the victorious cheer squad.

:p..I wondered if someone would come back at me with that..

..its inevitable unfortunately, but can you see Browny scrubbing someone's shoes??....too demeaning for our beloved Captain:heart:

..he's more likely to wipe HIS shoes on them!!:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For me I would wait until Brown and Ablett have retired - the best player then gets the Brown/Ablett or Ablett/Brown plate,cup,gong etc.

For this year I thought it would be the Virgin (2011 win wise) Cup but GC have popped their cherry...hopefully it will be 1 win each come round 7.

Might as well be the first to bring it up, but at this stage next week's game is the battle for the wooden spoon (well, at least the bottom of the ladder - for now).

Not a totally original idea but the extension is...

As it is the Q-Clash, the logical progression would be the Q-Cup, and due to the tyranny of distance... from Victoria, the Far-Q Cup.

Fly up Pikey to present the winning captain - and as the cup is raised the players look towards the opposition... and EVERY supporter from both sides, the entire stadium, would roar out as one... Far-Q :D

Not a totally original idea but the extension is...

As it is the Q-Clash, the logical progression would be the Q-Cup, and due to the tyranny of distance... from Victoria, the Far-Q Cup.

Fly up Pikey to present the winning captain - and as the cup is raised the players look towards the opposition... and EVERY supporter from both sides, the entire stadium, would roar out as one... Far-Q :D

:D..love it!!..:D:thumbsu:....haven't stopped laughing, can just picture it all now:D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back