Brisbane Car Fire Deaths

Oct 23, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Melbourne Hawks, NY Rangers
There won't be any charges and no court case to prosecute, the guy who burned his children to death is dead so WTAF was his point? It's a 1950's mindset that's given any narc going through a break up a sense of righteousness in violent acting out.

I assume they still have to do a post-mortem though. I think people are confusing cause with justification. Police are probably after the cause. As an outsider though it seems clear he was just an abusive prick from the beginning.

I assume they still have to do a post-mortem though. I think people are confusing cause with justification. Police are probably after the cause. As an outsider though it seems clear he was just an abusive prick from the beginning.

Cop at the presser has been stood down from the investigation. Even if he was dragging for information and trying to draw out friends of the father, the message he sent to the wider community turned my stomach, it was so unnecessary. The cops can find all his friends on social media and out of the gym.

Just reading there was a history of violence, he was on bail after breaching an AVO.

International symbol for " rowan baxter "

hand-1549463610.png

Jesus , reckons the muslims deserved it in NZ and now he's crying about insulting a *en murderer.

Still the same mutt you were the day i blocked you lethal so well done on not improving yourself as a human in the meantime

* me some people.....

Oct 23, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Jesus , reckons the muslims deserved it in NZ and now he's crying about insulting a fu**en murderer.

I didn't say either of these things. Where's the quote about the NZ shooting?

Dropping the 'small dick' insult has nothing to do with defending Baxter, it's just the kind of insult we can do without . We're supposed to be dismantling toxic masculinity, part of that means not associating genitalia with manliness.

I didn't say either of these things. Where's the quote about the NZ shooting?

Dropping the 'small dick' insult has nothing to do with defending Baxter, it's just the kind of insult we can do without . We're supposed to be dismantling toxic masculinity, part of that means not associating genitalia with manliness.
Yeah i just blocked you no reason after a comment in the NZ shooting thread :drunk:

And you DID sook about the little dick comment , then you did again in the same post where you said you didn't :drunk:

rowan baxter had a little dick

^^ just for you lethal

Oct 23, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Yeah i just blocked you no reason after a comment in the NZ shooting thread :drunk:

That looks increasingly likely, given this recent display.

And you DID sook about the little dick comment , then you did again in the same post where you said you didn't :drunk:

I'm not denying that I 'sooked' about the little dick comment. The point is it's not a defence of Baxter in any way. I object to it as a form of toxic masculinity.

That looks increasingly likely, given this recent display.

I'm not denying that I 'sooked' about the little dick comment. The point is it's not a defence of Baxter in any way. I object to it as a form of toxic masculinity.
Yeahnah i'm not in the habit of randomly blocking people.

Also , i'm gonna go on calling him that so you can make your own arrangements.

Oct 23, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Sure. My original question was do you have an example of that in the field of crime?

Maybe the #metoo thing, where for a time people jumped to conclusions, or Matt Damon got in trouble for differentiating between different levels of bad behaviour.

Back