Official Team Thread Brisbane Dolphins Official Team Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I’ma let you dolphinish but Gero dishes out some of the best drinks of all time.
Love it

What is this and why have I been summoned?
The Brisbane Dolphins team thread, alternatively known as the Las Vegas Bears reserves qricket team. You've been tagged because people get pissy when they're mentioned and not tagged. I'll hazard a guess you're not one of those people :)

Love it

The Brisbane Dolphins team thread, alternatively known as the Las Vegas Bears reserves qricket team. You've been tagged because people get pissy when they're mentioned and not tagged. I'll hazard a guess you're not one of those people :)
He's pissy at any hour.

Plenty of love here, Dingbat. Joshy loves tearing top order batsman apart with searing pace and immaculate line and length.
Is he on my team? In fact are you on my team?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love it

I could never be pissy at you. :rainbow:

Are the stars aligning? Shall we join forces once again old friend?
Cadaver make it happen. Last time Matera and I were together we won a flag and the hookers of Vegas were all virgins.

Sab22 respond to the LG PM you flog. :p

WEEKLY WRAP-UP

591581_ddb5c32c6e57fcbc386c0539f55c6bf2.png

It was a mixed week hosting fellow expansion side Northern Phoenix, led by the chirpy-as-always The Half Back. In the One-Dayer we batted first and couldn't stand up to the task, getting out for a paltry 194 thanks to 27 from TJASTA and a brilliant 34 not out from No.11 Yakker that saved us from a more embarrassing total. The Phoenix would go on to win that one by 5 wickets and with 79 balls to spare, but at least the work of grumbleguts (2-26) and Edmund hunt (1-9) somewhat limited their winning margin. Heading into the Five-Dayer we had renewed enthusiasm even after being sent into field. We managed to bowl them out for a brilliant 197 after 80 hours, with a great spread of bowlers led by Tandy (3-32) and Yakker (2-31). Heading into bat, I was confident of setting a match-winning total but we managed to exceed my expectations, making a massive 527. BRAB, in his first game for the club, opened the batting with a phenomenal 186, including 37 boundaries, and he combined for a 127 run partnership with No.7 TJASTA who would go on to make a century of his own. Dingster's 62 and Sab22's 40 were great value and a little shoutout to the Phoenix's Aussie_boy who finished the innings with figures of 34-4-164-0. Chasing 331 just to make us bat again, the PLASTIC franchise weren't up to the task as we dismissed them for 257 and secured a monumental victory of an innings and 73 runs in our first ever first class match with myself (3-41) and Yakker (2-44) getting the job done.

Next week we head down across the border to play the Bounders, my old team, so let's look to turn our fortunes around in the short form and continue our dominance in the real form of the game. ;)

One Day Table
Rich (BB code):
LADDER                   P    W    L    T     NRR   BP   Pts
 Melbourne Bolts          1    1    -    -    2.45    1    5
 Northern Phoenix         1    1    -    -    1.41    1    5
 Red Centre Kangaroos     1    1    -    -    1.17    1    5
 Blue Mountain Bounders   1    -    1    -   -1.17    -    -
-------------------------------------------------------------
 Brisbane FCC             1    -    1    -   -1.41    -    -
 West Coast Whales        1    -    1    -   -2.45    -    -

First Class Table
Rich (BB code):