List Mgmt. Brisbane Lions 22 & under 22 team, looking good!

Remove this Banner Ad

M Malice

Hall of Famer
Aug 31, 2015
By the Gabba.
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Valleys. Chelsea.
Congratulations to Hugh McCluggage, Eric Hipwood, Jarrod Berry, Alex Witherden and Harris Andrews who where named in the 40 man squad for the 22 & under 22 team announced today, it got me thinking about our players in that age demographic. We have 25 players in that group and it is better than I thought it would be when looked at as a collective. Every position on the ground covered, future looking very rosy.

Brandon Starcevich, Harris Andrews(C), Mitchell Hinge.
Alex Witherden, Jack Payne, Noah Answerth.

Connor Ballenden, Hugh McCluggage, Jarrod Berry(VC).
Rhys Matheison, Corey Lyons, Zac Bailey.

Ben Keays, Eric Hipwood, Toby Wooller.
Cam Rayner, Sam Skinner, Cedric Cox.

Connor McFadyen, Ely Smith, Tom Joyce, Tom Berry.

Depth- Tom Fullarton, James Madden, Jacob Allison.

Congratulations to Hugh McCluggage, Eric Hipwood, Jarrod Berry, Alex Witherden and Harris Andrews who where named in the 40 man squad for the 22 & under 22 team announced today, it got me thinking about our players in that age demographic. We have 25 players in that group and it is better than I thought it would be when looked at as a collective. Every position on the ground covered, future looking very rosy.

Brandon Starcevich, Harris Andrews(C), Mitchell Hinge.
Alex Witherden, Jack Payne, Noah Answerth.

Connor Ballenden, Hugh McCluggage, Jarrod Berry(VC).
Rhys Matheison, Corey Lyons, Zac Bailey.

Ben Keays, Eric Hipwood, Toby Wooller.
Cam Rayner, Sam Skinner, Cedric Cox.

Connor McFadyen, Ely Smith, Tom Joyce, Tom Berry.

Depth- Tom Fullarton, James Madden, Jacob Allison.
We would kick most clubs asses!

Adelaide would be the worry in that list. One player - Wayne Milera - in the list and about 7 senior players in the 30 range. Darcy Fogarty is probably the only guy who looks a chance to move into that group.

Some weird weird players named in that squad, Zac Fisher and Darcy Parish really stand out to me
Not surprised by Fisher. He has played some great footy during the last 2 years. I couldn’t fit him in my 22, but deserves to be in the squad of 40 IMO

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back