Remove this Banner Ad

Homer

Club Legend
Suspended
Aug 13, 2000
thrusting my penis
Other Teams
Brisbane
Did anyone see the article in Saturdays Gold Coast Bulletin.
It was about a lady called Katrina who has nominated for a position on the Board.
Fromm what was said, she sounded like someone I would vote for. A normal member, who has the business and board credentials as well. She has been in the cheersquad, so she knows how us regular people are, not the high flyers.
I hope she gets a chance. A normal Lions member who sits in the rain to watch the footy. Who has massive business experience, is an auditor, and is a women. Now I would love to see that.
By the way has anyone heard when the AGM is. I haven't got my voting stuff yet. ???

Homer, is that you? Going by a similar post to the one you have contributed here, that was also posted on the Lions forum, are we correct in believing that you are one and the same person? (ie: the same person who posted on the forum).

I had wondered who it was, the person who levelled all that abuse at me on one earlier occasion on this site in the main board (in a topic regarding the BL treatment of Fitzroy supporters), using (or rather, hiding behind) the name 'Homer'.

Funny though, that 'Homer' person didn't actually add anything of value to the conversation. Obviously they didn't know what they were talking about.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back