Votes: 78 95.1%
  • Ryan Lester

Votes: 21 25.6%
  • Cameron Rayner

Votes: 64 78.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I like the balance of Hipwood, Walker, Christensen, Robinson, Taylor and Rayner. Gives us 2 tall and the other 4 can offer that forward pressure while also being able to kick goals while rotating through the midfield.

Robbo and Christensen are massive ins for next year and I just love the hardness Robbo brings to the side. Controlled craziness.

I think one of our strengths will be our midfields ability to hit the scoreboard. Beams and Zorko have shown they can do this and I’m pretty bullish about our ability to kick goals. Defensively is obviously a different story but I think at least our gameplan is being sorted out to help this.

I think Rich is in our best 18 players - seems to have slipped between the cracks of the line based voting.
Yeah I had him in my starting backline thinking witherden would play off the bench, but at the end of the day they will both be in the team.

bit surprised Bastinac has that low of votes. He's not in my stating 6 I must admit but he looked like he took the next step late last season. I think he will definitely be on the bench.

The issue is he's fighting for a spot with Bundy and Robbo coming back. Even Rayner may play a similar position. He'll have to lift again to keep his spot.

Surely Walker gets first crack. Had a ripping finish to last season.

Yes he did... IMO one of the interchange....Can play forward or back and pinch hit in the ruck....Great in the big man utility range...

Back