Prediction Brisbane Lions Club Champion Predictions

Remove this Banner Ad

Surprise result , thought beams would have won , but good on Zorko,will be good too,see the kids force there way,into that group of winners next season

I did a lap of honour with him when he was inducted in 2010(?). Not sure about the shoes as he was in a car that night :D

I could see on the live stream that he was wearing these puppies again:

FXT75127_zpsooquiib5.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good luck to anyone who suggests Nick Robertson isn’t useful/should be dropped/traded.

He has the odd moment in games but overall he is a hugely improved footballer.

I’m sure with further development and confidence we’ll see him go to another level next year.
Us Robbos are very proud of Nicks season James. He is so invested into this group and these guys are like his brothers. Success in greater measures is coming. Culture is always first in any environment. Binga mentioned culture tonight and his mates being the reason he’s not going anywhere. As a Dad, I would want him anywhere else (Perth included) even though he is greatly missed!

Us Robbos are very proud of Nicks season James. He is so invested into this group and these guys are like his brothers. Success in greater measures is coming. Culture is always first in any environment. Binga mentioned culture tonight and his mates being the reason he’s not going anywhere. As a Dad, I would want him anywhere else (Perth included) even though he is greatly missed!

9th in the B&F with the young talent that has come in recently is a serious achievement.

Congrats!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back