Brisbane Lions Club Championship 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Please, stop with the puns in the voiceovers. They are beyond brutal.

Booo-rutal?

season 6 GIF

Watched every game this year. There is no way Rayner had a better year than Lester. i love Fages, Rayner is his blind spot, we all have them. Hopefully a new assistant coach will be able to challenge how regularly Rayner brings his best footy. Deadset, Cam should come back ripped and angry! That smile needs to disappear until he atones for his massive * ups in the gf

Watched every game this year. There is no way Rayner had a better year than Lester. i love Fages, Rayner is his blind spot, we all have them. Hopefully a new assistant coach will be able to challenge how regularly Rayner brings his best footy. Deadset, Cam should come back ripped and angry! That smile needs to disappear until he atones for his massive * ups in the gf

Doesn’t the whole coaching panel vote for this not just Fagan? Like it seems he’s clearly playing a role that’s asked of him. While his fitness still lacks a bit he clearly put pressure on when we seem to need it if he can’t seem to find the ball.

Not saying he definitely hasn’t over-performed from my expectations tonight but it’s not hard to see why he gets good votes.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back