Banter Brisbane Lions, home of the most ineffective small forward to kick 5 goals in a game - Chris 'Salty' Scott, 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

roacheee

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Aug 25, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Technically its 3 clubs...the Roy boys, The Brisbane Bears and now the Lions. Which I think means they missed a perfect opportunity for sponsorship up there. Brisbane Lions proudly sponsored by TransLink.....
Oooops forgot the bears...how could i have done that?

Crowd estimate updated to expecting 70k, Serious question has anyone at Brisbane ever played in front of such a big crowd with the exception of Hodge? or any other import from a Melbourne based club.

Did some research it appears the biggest crowd for Brisbane was the Collingwood game at the G with 48k in attendance, So certainly in the last maybe 10 years this will be the largest ever crowd Brisbane has seen.

Apparently eight have - all trade ins. After this week and the granny they’ll all be experienced at winning in front of 70k plus.

Sep 24, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Oops - sorry. Made a mistake - I thought we were playing Collingwood this week.

As banter goes this thread is even worse than Melbourne (no one turned up to banter)

We are better at giving ourselves crap than you soft muppets

This is what you’re selling
05f589560f7b867963adcf7abbc973b0.jpg

But his is what everyone else sees

fe9f94a2c164c750fd45bcdd077370f0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rangatangtang

Cancelled
Jul 20, 2019
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
why waste the time, you do it all for us, youre a saltier bunch than Scott with a saltlick in a bath full of radox

rangatangtang

Cancelled
Jul 20, 2019
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
come sunday Richmond will be the final scalp in a home and away season where we have commanded respect, with only a real challenger in Collingwood left to gut.

Richmond huff and puff but you will be blown down, keep your powder dry

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I will admit I had a soft spot for the Tigers but I'm rapidly changing my mind... They're the only team who has a thread on the Lions board named after one of their supporters, but I just noticed I don't see any recognition of the famous one on his own board! Life membership for players after five games but nothing acclaiming UpTheGuts as your best list manager ever!

CraigB

Team Captain
Aug 24, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
I will admit I had a soft spot for the Tigers but I'm rapidly changing my mind... They're the only team who has a thread on the Lions board named after one of their supporters, but I just noticed I don't see any recognition of the famous one on his own board! Life membership for players after five games but nothing acclaiming UpTheGuts as your best list manager ever!
Its not life membership after 5 games, its after a premiership, This year it might be a 3 or 4 gamer in Aarts as Dimma is so scared of your lions, he is considering playing a debutante against you, That's about how scared we are of the B team...

muzhogg

Club Legend
Sep 9, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Brisbane Lions 3 AFL flags. Richmond 1 AFL flag.

Pft. Three flags from the days when it was a smaller competition and your club was getting an absolute s**t load of concessions from the AFL to make sure their interstate teams were successful.

You're finding much harder now that you have to win flags on merit, aren't you?

AFL flags in an 18 team comp. without AFL concessions: Richmond 1, Brisbane 0

CraigB

Team Captain
Aug 24, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
is there a lack of banter as Brisbane havent been relevant or included in the last 10 or so years, so they are struggling to come up with anything that remotely stings and or is comical..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back