Banter Brisbane Lions, home of the most ineffective small forward to kick 5 goals in a game - Chris 'Salty' Scott, 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Richmond, darlings of the AFL, with the softest draw possible. Since the bye, 1 interstate trip against the Suns. 1 other game away from home, all the way around the block at Marvel. All other games at the MCG, your home ground. Games against St Kilda, Gold Coast, Melbourne and Carlton. The bottom 4. Armchair ride in the second half. And still struggling to make the top 4.
Was spewing too because I thought for sure we were going to be playing a bottom 4 team in round 23 but who knew?
Massive * up from the AFL.

muzhogg

Club Legend
Sep 9, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Fact is the Tigers seriously lack depth & are only a soft tissue injury to Houli, Rance or Martin away from being also ran's. If you happen to play the Bulldogs week 1 of the Finals it will be so long Richmond, see ya in 2020. The Bulldogs have a greater spread of A & B graders than you guys.

Yeah. Don't know WHAT we'll do if Rance gets injured.

giphy.gif

muzhogg

Club Legend
Sep 9, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Would take a fair bit to rattle any Lion supporters around here would have thought, we are all on cloud 9, 15th to 1st after suffering through this...

It's kind of the opposite of what we did in 2016. The next year we went on to win the flag.

I'm presuming this means that next year you'll go on to win the wooden spoon.

Pikuks

Debutant
Aug 19, 2019
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Welcome back to the AFL Brisbane supporters we have missed you for the past 10 years.

A few rules have changed since the last time you attended a season, so try not to be so melty when we knock your blocks off this weekend at the home of football.
Not at the home of football, the game is at the MCG.

For the real home of football, see below.

"AFL, which historically struggled as Australia’s third-most-popular winter code until Brisbane won three premierships in a row in the early 2000s, is finally coming home."

Home of Football

jonnobackpocket

Premiership Player
Apr 12, 2015
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Welcome back to the AFL Brisbane supporters we have missed you for the past 10 years.

A few rules have changed since the last time you attended a season, so try not to be so melty when we knock your blocks off this weekend at the home of football.
Not sure a Tigers supporter can make the call of it being the “home” of football. You haven’t been anywhere else to compare.

EyeloveRichmond

Team Captain
Mar 16, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Fact is the Tigers seriously lack depth & are only a soft tissue injury to Houli, *Cotchin or Martin away from being also ran's. If you happen to play the Bulldogs week 1 of the Finals it will be so long Richmond, see ya in 2020. The Bulldogs have a greater spread of A & B graders than you guys.

edit Cotchin not rance

Says the poster of a team who hasn't had an injury all year, by far the best, charmed-run injury-wise. Lions easily the softest draw in the AFL also. The Mighty Tigers on the other hand had a horrendous run with injury this year and are still sitting 4th. Get back in your little sand-pit with the other minnow clubs.

Just realised I've never actually seen anyone from Richmond. You guys ever leave Melbourne?
Your surprised, imagine the cleaners at the Gabba who usually squeeze in some holidays when the Big Bash isn’t on.

Can’t wait for some of you guys to turn up on Sunday.
Should be able to smell the mothballs from Spring st

EyeloveRichmond

Team Captain
Mar 16, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Just realised I've never actually seen anyone from Richmond. You guys ever leave Melbourne?

How is that? I've travelled many times to Brisbane when we've played the Lions & we've always outnumbered you at the GABBA, we have a massive supporter-base in QLD, you have seen plenty of us there, ;)

Jack5

Cancelled
Richmond Tigers - Josh Gibcus Player Sponsor 2022 Richmond Tigers - Kamdyn McIntosh Player Sponsor 2022
Sep 15, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Chipper bunch here for a team with a list that have achieved squat. I'm predicting straights sets exit for the Bears and a fall from grace that outdoes Melbourne once they have to face into a big boys fixture next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back