Banter Brisbane Lions, home of the most ineffective small forward to kick 5 goals in a game - Chris 'Salty' Scott, 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is that? I've travelled many times to Brisbane when we've played the Lions & we've always outnumbered you at the GABBA, we have a massive supporter-base in QLD, you have seen plenty of us there, ;)
Those supporters are mad.
No way known I’d live in warm Broady.

Your surprised, imagine the cleaners at the Gabba who usually squeeze in some holidays when the Big Bash isn’t on.

Can’t wait for some of you guys to turn up on Sunday.
Should be able to smell the mothballs from Spring st

Why would they need to wait to take a holiday, they live in Queensland?

I wish I could be there, hope we play you again in week 1

How is that? I've travelled many times to Brisbane when we've played the Lions & we've always outnumbered you at the GABBA, we have a massive supporter-base in QLD, you have seen plenty of us there, ;)
Just feels like ages, you should get out of Melbourne more often

Chipper bunch here for a team with a list that have achieved squat. I'm predicting straights sets exit for the Bears and a fall from grace that outdoes Melbourne once they have to face into a big boys fixture next year.
We are going to put your whole team through the chipper on sunday

Says the poster of a team who hasn't had an injury all year, by far the best, charmed-run injury-wise. Lions easily the softest draw in the AFL also. The Mighty Tigers on the other hand had a horrendous run with injury this year and are still sitting 4th. Get back in your little sand-pit with the other minnow clubs.
I'll be sure to bump your dribble after the game.

Says the poster of a team who hasn't had an injury all year, by far the best, charmed-run injury-wise. Lions easily the softest draw in the AFL also. The Mighty Tigers on the other hand had a horrendous run with injury this year and are still sitting 4th. Get back in your little sand-pit with the other minnow clubs.
PS : if we thump you like I think we will, you'll be eliminated first week & can talk about your horrendous injury toll for the next six months 🤣

Why would they need to wait to take a holiday, they live in Queensland?

I wish I could be there, hope we play you again in week 1
You're right, up here we live at a holiday destination. Queensland is a wonderful place to live & especially raise children.
Meeting them W1? Yeah nah, they'll drop out after W1 & still be talking about their injuries & how the Flag was in the bag over Christmas Lunch. Invariably someone will call a player a spud & a fist fight will break out over it. Typical Richmond.

There is too much nice happening here. This is the club that stole Northy and gave us Walls. Before leaving Brisbane the Scott twins would watch and listen to Walls every day as teenagers, taking lessons on how to be the world’s biggest campaigner.
After years of study it was found they were good enough campaigners to be drafted to Brisbane where they implemented all they had learnt at campaigning so Brisbane could maintain their 10% increase on the salary cap.
We might be OK with the Lions now, but in reality they are ground zero for campaigners.

Firstly you’ve never outnumbered us, we can tell because if you did the ice usage would skyrocket each game.

PS : if we thump you like I think we will, you'll be eliminated first week & can talk about your horrendous injury toll for the next six months 🤣

So not only will you win, but it will be a thumping you think? Careful now, it is more likely to turn out the opposite to
Firstly you’ve never outnumbered us, we can tell because if you did the ice usage would skyrocket each game.

Ah yes we have, out number you minnows every-time, it's like a home game for us every time i go there, full of Tigers and winning and singing the song, just like a mini MCG. I count it as another home game every time i'm there, we get the win and i have a mini holiday, it's beautiful.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chipper bunch here for a team with a list that have achieved squat. I'm predicting straights sets exit for the Bears and a fall from grace that outdoes Melbourne once they have to face into a big boys fixture next year.
Ha ha ha, oh my god, he called us the bear’s what a pisser. I love original jokes/banter, how do you come up with this stuff. 🙄

Just realised I've never actually seen anyone from Richmond. You guys ever leave Melbourne?
Not as our own proud football club no. Unlike your AFL propped franchise that’s unwanted in Melbourne and the mould coast. Still you’ll have another merge with North and have 12000 members someday to look forward to

Lions are not to be under rated - they overcame a very strongly defensive experienced Cats last week with resilience and some x factor. Scott saying he thought his side outplayed them for much of the game is out right denial. The Lions continuously refused to fall into the Cats trap of going up the guts and risking turnovers, a lot of discipline required to stay that course. Scott is a premium whiner and extremely poor loser.

Tiges showed a fair bit of resilience in the 6 goal come back. What was most impressive is the game plan change mid race. First 15 mins q1 tiges looked quite good and then suddenly they found themselves getting ahead of the ball and not enough defense to counter eagles pinpoint disposal. Eagles did most of that damage in about 15 minutes. So Tiges adapt and handball less in q2 and play a more paced style and turned the game on its head. They still had the swarm but more controlled q234.

This week i reckon it will be very close but hard to go against tigers at home against a team they have owned for a while. Though Lions are a different iteration to previous years.

A cracker coming up.

On SM-G955F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Lions are not to be under rated - they overcame a very strongly defensive experienced Cats last week with resilience and some x factor. Scott saying he thought his side outplayed them for much of the game is out right denial. The Lions continuously refused to fall into the Cats trap of going up the guts and risking turnovers, a lot of discipline required to stay that course. Scott is a premium whiner and extremely poor loser.

Tiges showed a fair bit of resilience in the 6 goal come back. What was most impressive is the game plan change mid race. First 15 mins q1 tiges looked quite good and then suddenly they found themselves getting ahead of the ball and not enough defense to counter eagles pinpoint disposal. Eagles did most of that damage in about 15 minutes. So Tiges adapt and handball less in q2 and play a more paced style and turned the game on its head. They still had the swarm but more controlled q234.

This week i reckon it will be very close but hard to go against tigers at home against a team they have owned for a while. Though Lions are a different iteration to previous years.

A cracker coming up.

On SM-G955F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Nice piece up until you tipped the Tigers. West Coast has been smacked by the Lions & Cats.....The Lions & Cats are pretty even..... The Cats belted Richmond.....It just fits for the Lions to do something similar to the Tigers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back