Banter Brisbane Lions, home of the most ineffective small forward to kick 5 goals in a game - Chris 'Salty' Scott, 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's going to be like the last time we played you guys except you'll have confidence in your abilities this time... but that just means you will fall even harder than last time. Tiges by 80.

Nice piece up until you tipped the Tigers. West Coast has been smacked by the Lions & Cats.....The Lions & Cats are pretty even..... The Cats belted Richmond.....It just fits for the Lions to do something similar to the Tigers.
Are you serious? Last time we played the cats we had 23 of our best 22 out with injuries!

Last edited:

I hope we smash the Bears but be kind to the Fitzroy...
I'm ok with that given the game will be a hell of a lot closer to Fitzroy than Brisbane (including jumpers). Make sure the boys on the field know the same.

Hey B fans here's a readymade list of excuses and self comforting gibberish that shight interstate teams supporters can use after getting beat by the Tigers.

1 cheat vic umpires
2 it was too wet/cold/hot/dry we woulda beat ya if it was dry/hot/cold/wet
3 we woulda beat u at home
4 but.... but ... but.... Tiges have had 7 games in a row at the g - its not fair
5 that was the worst game player x, y, z have ever played - we woulda beaten em if theyd played even half decent
6 cheat vic umpires
7 we'd beat them 9 times outa 10 - they got lucky
8 we won some premierships way back when, wasnt it great
9 we're gonna play finals there's time to improve
10 we have to travel more than melb teams - its not fair
11 well beat em next time coz (find ur own damn excuse - i can't do everything for u clowns).
12 we're a great club with a proud history based on tradition going back for a century and we.... - hang on, nope, dont worry about that one B fans, my mistake. (Mental note to self - do NOT use for the plastic clubs ie GWS, GCS, BB.)
13 umpires are cheats
14 afl are cheats
15 umpires are cheats (if you cant remember any of the ones above just go with this one, some of you may have noticed I included it a few times, thats coz its the most important one!! just keep saying it over and over, even if you've won the free kick count by 35 to 0 - do NOT let the facts get in the way).

And you can even recycle most of these after u go out in straight sets (u know in your gut its gonna happen). How good is the value I'm providing u here B fans - you can use most of these excuses again!!!

Your welcome. (And a special mention to all the West Coast fans out there, who came up with all these).

Come Monday just make sure you remember.....

Umpires are cheats.

Hey B fans here's a readymade list of excuses and self comforting gibberish that shight interstate teams supporters can use after getting beat by the Tigers.

1 cheat vic umpires
4 but.... but ... but.... Tiges have had 7 games in a row at the g - its not fair
5 that was the worst game player x, y, z have ever played - we woulda beaten em if theyd played even half decent
6 cheat vic umpires
11 well beat em next time coz (find ur own damn excuse - i can't do everything for u clowns).
12 we're a great club with a proud history based on tradition going back for a century and we.... - hang on, nope, dont worry about that one B fans, my mistake. (Mental note to self - do NOT use for the plastic clubs ie GWS, GCS, BB.)
13 umpires are cheats
14 afl are cheats
15 umpires are cheats (if you cant remember any of the ones above just go with this one, some of you may have noticed I included it a few times, thats coz its the most important one!! just keep saying it over and over, even if you've won the free kick count by 35 to 0 - do NOT let the facts get in the way).

And you can even recycle most of these after u go out in straight sets (u know in your gut its gonna happen). How good is the value I'm providing u here B fans - you can use most of these excuses again!!!

Your welcome. (And a special mention to all the West Coast fans out there, who came up with all these).

Umpires are cheats.
Sounds like the same excuses we have been getting from opposition supporters for the last 9 weeks. Look for some new ones for Monday. You'll be needing some.

1 cheat vic umpires
6 cheat vic umpires
13 umpires are cheats
14 afl are cheats

Umpires are cheats.
Gotta love the sense of humour of the tin rattlers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1 cheat vic umpires
6 cheat vic umpires
13 umpires are cheats
14 afl are cheats

Umpires are cheats.
Thanks - this might come in handy.

Nice piece up until you tipped the Tigers. West Coast has been smacked by the Lions & Cats.....The Lions & Cats are pretty even..... The Cats belted Richmond.....It just fits for the Lions to do something similar to the Tigers.

You smashed West Coast in Round 1. Cats smashed West Coast in Round 6, and smashed Tigers in Round 12.

It's currently Round 23.

Also your argument is flawed because;

Carlton and Essendon easily beat Brisbane in Victoria.
Richmond easily beat Carlton (2x) and Essendon in Victoria.

So by that logic, it's an easy win for Richmond coming up?

Reality is, Richmond haven't lost a game since the bye, and neither have Brisbane. Performances this season prior to the bye are a bit irrelevant at this point!

Has there ever been an easier 3 years in VFL/AFL history to win a flag than 01-03

2001 - the top 4 included Richmond (no finals in 5 years prior or 11 years after), Hawthorn (no finals in 5 years after, 1 in 4 prior) and Essendon (ageing chokers that could and can still only win when their opposition is complete garbage)
02/03 - Collingwood in a GF, need I say more?

Has there ever been an easier 3 years in VFL/AFL history to win a flag than 01-03

2001 - the top 4 included Richmond (no finals in 5 years prior or 11 years after), Hawthorn (no finals in 5 years after, 1 in 4 prior) and Essendon (ageing chokers that could and can still only win when their opposition is complete garbage)
Richmond couldn't do it in the easiest 3 years, so it looks like they never will.

1 cheat vic umpires
6 cheat vic umpires
13 umpires are cheats
14 afl are cheats

Umpires are cheats.

* that "after getting beat" BS...

We've already used 1, 4, 6, 8, 9, 10, 12, 13, 14 and 15 in this thread alone! If you're going to pretend to be helpful at least give us some decent material FFS.

Excuse you

Delicious

Um.... That's not a 3-peat. Richmond can't do 3-peats. Richmond dream of 3-peats. Richmond wake up crying.

Brisbane, Hawthorn, Collingwood, Melbourne. They do 3-peats.

Richmond, Bulldogs, St Kilda, Port Adelaide do 1-peats.

And that's a poor mans Robbie McGhie front and centre.

Um.... That's not a 3-peat. Richmond can't do 3-peats. Richmond dream of 3-peats. Richmond wake up crying.

Brisbane, Hawthorn, Collingwood, Melbourne. They do 3-peats.

Richmond, Bulldogs, St Kilda, Port Adelaide do 1-peats.

And that's a poor mans Robbie McGhie front and centre.
We're waiting for the competition to get difficult before winning 3 in a row. We lose concentration when it gets too easy - see our finish to last year. We were literally trying to lose for the last month of the H&A and couldn't do it.

We're waiting for the competition to get difficult before winning 3 in a row. We lose concentration when it gets too easy - see our finish to last year. We were literally trying to lose for the last month of the H&A and couldn't do it.
130 odd years of trying and never able to to get near the elite of the 3-peaters.

Ah the miserable life of the tin rattlers.

Haha you lost to collingwood which pushed west coast harder than anyone twice for two of the best games of afl ever. You weren't trying, waiting for the comp to get hard. When we score the first goal on sunday send the runner out to remind em to hold off please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back