Game Day Brisbane Lions v Adelaide Crows. The dream is still alive

Remove this Banner Ad

subaru

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Bay 13: Flog of the Year
Nov 14, 2007
AFL Club
Adelaide
We have to put in an official complaint about the umpiring.

Two high contacts sending players off....play on.

Mark paid by the furthest umpire with closest one calling play on.

Pathetic calls by guys who should not be umpiring at AFL level.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Absolutely

That was absolutely horrific

I usually think that umpiring kind of evens up but even that never happened

hey shorty

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
Cattas remarkable...... Melbourne choke against a good side again.

Nov 28, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
LIVFC
Disgusting that the umpires are letting our players get sniped. When Paul Roos is on our side, you know it’s wrong.

Thought the same thing - Roos being critical of decisions against the Crows says it all

Take the win the boys held on despite Brisbane doing their best to win by KO

thebirdman 24

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 8, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
was using my phone to watch the game but **** me kelly is a hack. 2 goals against from sloppy frees, one out of bound, constantly handballing to players on their wrong side even though he was running on his correct side and the funniest was him running forward and then handballing 15 metres backwards to noone in particular.

cheney starts on the pine in the fourth whilst kelly is on the pitch??? what a joke

rocket18

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 9, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Goody Saints
Pyke need to actually grow a pair and have a cheeky dig at the umps in the press conference.

Easy to do as there will be questions about our concussions, instead of saying "I didn't have a good view of them" you could try "well, we weren't givien free kicks so the umpires obviously thought the head high contact was fine,"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

spexau

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 25, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
That was going to be a tough game even with out a disgraceful umpiring effort and 2 players down for the last third of the game. Good effort to win.

Murray2503

Cancelled
10k Posts
May 10, 2016
AFL Club
Adelaide
We should have won that by 8 to 10 goals. Thats the difference between us and the tigers currently. The umpiring and the lion thugs was disgusting. Umpires allowed it to continue and they should be ashamed

That was a boxer hanging on for the bell effort there.

We'll regret not blowing the game apart in the first half. The goals we gifted them combined with our missed opportunities cost us valuable percentage. We'll regret it come the end of the year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back