Game Day Brisbane Lions v Adelaide Crows. The dream is still alive

Remove this Banner Ad

That was going to be a tough game even with out a disgraceful umpiring effort and 2 players down for the last third of the game. Good effort to win.

True

That was a boxer hanging on for the bell effort there.

We'll regret not blowing the game apart in the first half. The goals we gifted them combined with our missed opportunities cost us valuable percentage. We'll regret it come the end of the year.

I think it’s way too late for % to make a difference for us. Unless it’s somehow between us and Essendon somehow.

We somehow managed to survive tonight. It is rather an unusual feeling winning a game by less than a kick, have not done that since 2015. Will take it and get ready for the Dees next weekend who are coming off a brutal 2 point loss to Geelong in a game where they led pretty much all the way and had 8 more scoring shots. If Melbourne's confidence is shattered big time after tonight that could be an advantage to us next week. Big game coming up.

That was one of those wins which unfortunately leaves you annoyed, pxssed off . FMD We are better than that. Give me a break.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You just think the umpiring couldn't get any worse, but they continue to outdo themselves. We thought last week was bad, now this week. I'm sure next week against Melbourne will be even worse.
Don needs to start ******* complaining about it or do a clarko and have a coffee with gil. Either way if we keep doing nothing about it nothing will change

Best way to tank.

Win and drop down...... cmon Hawtho....... nah cant manage it

Also.......

Anyone wanna underrate the Lions now ??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back