Brisbane Lions v Carlton, Visy Park, Friday 4:00pm

Squads have been posted on afl.com:

1. Mitch Clark, 2. Albert Proud, 4. Travis Johnstone, 5. Brendan Fevola, 8. Matt Austin, 11. Justin Sherman, 12. James Hawksley, 16. Jonathan Brown, 17. Jared Brennan, 18. Todd Banfield, 19. Jamie Charman, 22. Tom Collier, 24. Joel Patfull, 26. Ryan Harwood, 27. Josh Dyson, 28. Troy Selwood, 29. Andrew Raines, 30. Jack Redden, 31. James Polkinghorne, 32. Cheynee Stiller, 33. Amon Buchanan, 34. Jesse O’Brien, 35. Michael Rischitelli, 36. Matt Maguire, 38. Tom Rockliff, 39. Josh Drummond, 42. Pearce Hanley, 43. Claye Beams, 44. Aaron Cornelius.

Looks like Merrett, Leuey & Rich get a rest, and JB, Selwood, Proud, Hanley, Raines, Drummond, Mitch & Maguire might get a run

Are these NAB Challenge matches similar to football (soccer) friendlies in that you can essentially play however many players you want in a given game or is it capped similar to last week (24 players with 2 subs)?

Basically..

In: Brown, Drummond, Clark, Maguire, Raines, Proud
Out: Merrett, Adcock, Rich, Leuenberger, Staker

Other noticeable absentees would be Black, Power, McGrath and Sheldon.

Could look something like this..

FB: Patfull, Cornilieus, Hawskley
HB: Collier, Maguire, Drummond
C: Buchanon, Brennan, Johnstone
HF: Banfield, Brown, Polkinghorne
FF: Selwood, Fevola, Rockliff
R: Clark, Sherman, Redden
INTER: Charman, Rischitelli, Austin, Stiller, Proud, Hanley, Harwood, Dyson, O'Brien, Beams,

Potential Lineup:

B: Drummond, Maguire, Raines
HB: Hawksley, Patfull, Johnstone
C: Redden, Brennan, Stiller
HF: Sherman, Brown, Polkinghorne
F: Buchanan, Fevola, Rockliff
Fs: Clark, Proud, Rischitelli

I: Charman, Selwood, Austin, Banfield, Collier, Harwood, Dyson, O'brien, Hanley, Beams, Cornelius

With Fev playing against Carlton I reckon it is mandatory for every Vic supporter to try and get to the game. 4 pm start and car parking will be an issue though.

Go Fev.

Good luck to Goose.

I better leave work earlier Friday arvo, now that JB & Fev are playing.

Anyone going to the Bulldogs vs Hawks game Friday night?
It's going to be like a Saturday during the H&A season, 2 games in one day.
Fan-bloody-tastic!

Wow, channel 10 (or 7, whichever it is) will be spewing if Fev plays..Brilliant.

It's a pity they don't show these games. I am sure some of the commentators need as much practice as the players. As someone mentioned before, I wouldn't care if there was only one camera and some 15 year old kid commentated...hell, Kelly Underwood needs the practice (tough call) but you get the point I am trying to make...the interest in footy these days is unprecedented and at least warrants coverage, even on the net.