Preview Brisbane Lions v Collingwood Magpies @ (probably?) The Gabba, Saturday 7:10 pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, 50% capacity is 18,350 I think.

Given the late notice of the location of the game, the short notice for the ballot and the fact that many are probably too spooked by Covid to go to a public event, I agree that as long as you're actually registered for the ballot, you probably score
Wish i was that confident. Hope your are correct though
Don't forget the Gabba/Cricket Club members get at go at Noon Friday. Have no idea what their quota is.
Then their are the sponsors although they may be restricted to outside seats only.

Good luck to all of us here on bigfooty in the ballot

Yeah, 50% capacity is 18,350 I think.

Given the late notice of the location of the game, the short notice for the ballot and the fact that many are probably too spooked by Covid to go to a public event, I agree that as long as you're actually registered for the ballot, you probably score
Yep, I think everyone that wants a ticket and enters the ballot will get one IMO, the ballot closes at midnight tonight so they will know how many members want tickets before the remaining tickets will be available to other members/general public.

Just put $50 on a three game multi. Doggies, Geelong & Port all to win.

You're welcome everybody.

P.S If we don't win this weekend, my kiss of deathing will mean nothing.

Edit: My personal preference is if both the Dogs & Port legs don't get up :D

Yep, I think everyone that wants a ticket and enters the ballot will get one IMO, the ballot closes at midnight tonight so they will know how many members want tickets before the remaining tickets will be available to other members/general public.

Then there's the *OOPS* factor

Those members that are just too pre-occupied with other stuff to be aware that they need to enter the ballot.

This happened to me last season when I was asleep at the wheel for one of the balloted games and realised too late, that I had to actually register to be in it to win it.

I've been keeping a weather eye for this one so I didn't make the same mistake twice

Dev not even an emergency

Yeah I noticed that too. Play in 2s to get a different role may be.

Berry is starting to build really good form and he's a more mature body for finals, have to go with him.

Yeah I noticed that too. Play in 2s to get a different role may be.

Berry is starting to build really good form and he's a more mature body for finals, have to go with him.
Berry showed some great physicality last week. And is starting to show some decent form.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe they looked at the following weeks draw which has Suns v Sydney
Sydney in Melbourne and play North at Marvel so they just stay in Melbourne for the week.
Suns can't make finals but AFL maybe just tried to do the right thing by the Suns
As you say just bad luck for the Suns
But importantly we got out home game at the Gabba :clapping:

Apparently it had to do with GC not wanting to go into hard quarantine post game and couldn’t get approval from QLD government, if true, strange decision from suns given Melbourne is also in lockdown.

Tickets on sale to the public at 10am tomorrow
Ballot done 2pm tomorrow
What happens in the unlikely event you miss out on the ballot? Public tickets could be sold out by then.

This is where record membership comes back to bite long term members.
When you throw in Cricket Club Members and sponsors it may be a big number that's eligible

I don't have an issue with it (ballot) myself as all members should be treated equally.
However i hope people only enter if they intend going to the match
Last year, and I'm only saying last year, the GABBA Cricket Club Members area was included in the Ballot for seats. I have my season tickets in section 43 and twice got tickets that were in the members area which is next door.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back