Game Day Brisbane Lions v Collingwood, Round 5 2019, April 18, 7.35pm.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's more of a willingness to hurt out there now, the players know this isn't acceptable. But where was that earlier? The fact that Beams isn't at least leaving with bruised ribs isn't good enough. McCarthy's got way ahead of himself, when it's not your night at least do the basics.

Yeah good generalisation. I’ve never referred to an opposing player gaining a concussion as a ‘highlight’ though. Actual piece of s**t comment.

Piece of s**t,that you can judge. I don’t care what you think, your a Collingwood supporter. You are the rats of society. Just go and finish watching the game because no doubt I paying your power bill.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Another fumble from Mitch. * me, if you want a week off at least give that campaigner Beams one on your way out.

360.gif

I hoped we could win tonight and in the back of my mind thought we could but ultimately I just wanted something exciting that would make people talk about Lions again, particularly up North where most people give zero *s about us. So disappointing to get such a marquee night and put this up. So disappointing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

trouble is you can't drop too many players at once. Really Lyons Matheson Christensen rayner mcstay witherden need a spell in the 2s at least but can't change everyone at once

Mathieson out with a hammy too. I don't like anyone getting injured but it will force some changes. I've only heard Witherden's name after a clanger too, our two's might be s**t to be ravaged.

Dodongo points out it is up to Cutler to get selected. When he starts showing he is a team player and improves on his defensiveness then he will get a game. Until then Dodongo points out he will not be near a game. If he was he would be named as emergency every game
Maybe Dodongo should go out and have a go then.

Matinson thinks Dodongo is wrong on Cutler

Zac Baileys injury has proven to be MASSIVE. Zero pace from defence has proven to be so costly.

Looking very much like the 2nd youngest side in the comp now.

Enjoy the ride guys haha.

11 win roller coaster season in the making right now haha

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Bombing it inside 50 is far from ideal, but it'd be nice if the forwards led at the kicker a bit more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back