• Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
Shut up you tool. Your grub team has played sloppy without pressure for years. Typical mid-table team jealous that the perennial losers have overtaken them. Get used to it, Carlton’s turn next.
Wow. Overreact much? No need for the abuse.

Congrats on your 15 year rebuild finally being completed.

Buzz Hawk

Club Legend
Jul 23, 2017
Buttox
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Could ask the same thing about why Hodge isn't still running around in a Hawthorn jumper teach our own kids instead of another team's.
Different conversation though.
If Hodgey was still running around for us which youngster would he be keeping out of the side?
Lyons is young, has always had talent and GC should have found a way to retain him.
And these clowns want a priority pick gifted to them.

Chumly

Senior List
May 23, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Why are people even talking about West Coast?

Just worry about your own rubbish team and not deflect attention away from another loss.

Only Danger turned up for you guys. Not all on Scott
Not really. Tuohy up forward because he doesn't have the balls to drop him despite him not performing (Menegola is a much better option), refusing to drop Guthrie who does nothing and is soft instead of playing an absolute ball winning jet in Constable who was playing well when we were dominating earlier in the year when Guthrie was out ... kept leaving Bews one out against Cameron and refusing to drop and extra defender back ... playing too tall in defence and opting against playing an extra ruckman, instead preferring to fit in Henderson who is putrid under pressure.

I could go on.

Scott was the reason Geelong lost.

No chance. If the season was 12 rounds I'd back Geelong in. As usual, they're falling apart at the seams.
No chance? Wow. I guess Richmond lose two in a row at the G and Carlton beat Geelong.

Wager?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

skilts

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts
Feb 14, 2002
South-West Gippsland
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Lexton, Northcote Park
It’s a good venue. I went to a game there a few years back and also the cricket there.
Strangely, given what you've written here, some commentators are saying that the venue is sub-standard in its amenities and facilities for the teams. Admittedly, I've never actually been in the place, but I once had a lovely lunch in a pub near the ground.

Essentially Brisbane took stock of their dominance in the centre square. They also transitioned far better at the end. They got their small forwards involved. The way to beat Geelong is to take away their dominance from half back, not easy as you need to move fast and accurately. Was well played in the end.
The game almost panned out as I predicted. I said if Geelong score 80 points they win. ;)

Back