Votes: 6 7.5%
  • Cats by a little

Votes: 7 8.8%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 58 72.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Mathieson would be doing well to have half the career Selwood has.

At least players like Parker and Selwood (true guns of the competition) are willing to let Mathieson know what a douchenozzle he is.

You would drag your balls over hot coals to have someone with the spirit of Mathieson at your club.

Really good fight back by Brisbane, they didn't look at all interested in the first quarter but credit to them for showing a bit of fight. Loved Mitch Robinson's hard work, may not be the best player but tell you what without him today they would have just rolled over and died.

Mathieson would be doing well to have half the career Selwood has.

At least players like Parker and Selwood (true guns of the competition) are willing to let Mathieson know what a douchenozzle he is.

If you can't see the beauty in Selwood having a go at Mathieson for doing what Selwood has done his entire career, then I feel for you. Glorious happenstance.

You would drag your balls over hot coals to have someone with the spirit of Mathieson at your club.
A douche who does Mark Williams-like shotgun celebrations after kicking regulation goals in huge defeats, and has already gotten a reputation as being one of the biggest duckers in the league? No thanks.

Good young talent, but he'll be the sort of player opposition supporters love to boo for years to come.

A douche who does Mark Williams-like shotgun celebrations after kicking regulation goals in huge defeats, and has already gotten a reputation as being one of the biggest duckers in the league? No thanks.

Good young talent, but he'll be the sort of player opposition supporters love to boo for years to come.
...And one that we love. Get over it son, he's gonna be a jet.

Selwood isn't the first to do it - Parker let Mathieson know in no uncertain terms what he thought of his ducking when Brisbane last played Sydney.

I think he was saying Selwood pioneered ducking to draw high frees so there's a fair bit of irony him having a sook about Mathison doing it.

Really good fight back by Brisbane, they didn't look at all interested in the first quarter but credit to them for showing a bit of fight. Loved Mitch Robinson's hard work, may not be the best player but tell you what without him today they would have just rolled over and died.

I wonder if its time to reassess the position that Robbo isnt the best player, that he is just a good battler. His form over the last couple of years has been pretty good. His aggression is fantastic, his numbers would be pretty impressive and he just keeps doing classy and freakish things, like his gather of a high bouncing ball today quickly followed a moment later by a one hand grab and then goal.
I just think he is actually becoming one of the better players in the comp. Not saying he is a Dangerfield or a Fyfe but I think he is a pretty valuable player.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think he was saying Selwood pioneered ducking to draw high frees so there's a fair bit of irony him having a sook about Mathison doing it.

Yep. Fairly straightforward. No issue with players having a go at each other, it's entertaining. It was just that it was Selwood sooking about someone ducking.

lmao no one cares about your opinion, but enjoy watching a jet grow over the next few years.

Ha, love how you're bagging a first year player for showing pride in himself and the club he plays for. Shows more courage then the bloke you're accounts named after.

I understand that.

It's my opinion that Mathieson's ducking technique is more deliberate and pronounced than Selwood's, and Selwood being one of the better ball winners in the league will mean that he'll get more high frees than other players. But I can understand the irony.

lmao no one cares about your opinion, but enjoy watching a jet grow over the next few years.
I agree he'll be a good player. Hopefully he stays with your club, and doesn't leave like all your other good young players usually do.

Haha, you have no idea.

Back