Preview Brisbane Lions vs Geelong Cats- Rd 16- Saturday 8 July @ 7:25pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, but not sure what that has to do with what l posted before

Edit: just read your post afterwards. Have to assume thats true, however l would also think that if someone injured a joint then getting continued wacks against it would still be painful

My son broke both bones and damaged the ligaments in the ac joint in a bad tackle. The breaks were small on the end of the bones in the joint but there was no major displacement. The ligament damage was grade 2.

2 months later the bones are healed he can take an overhead mark but he still can't do a push up or overhead weight work. I figure that's the ligament damage.

Beams' injury was a grade 3 ligament damage which is worse. His recovery would be more intense (more physio, massage, tailored exercise, drugs, monitoring) but I can't see how he can be ready to go after 2 weeks.

Beams' injury was a grade 3 ligament damage which is worse. His recovery would be more intense (more physio, massage, tailored exercise, drugs, monitoring) but I can't see how he can be ready to go after 2 weeks.

It's certainly a puzzling selection and a lightning quick recovery for a shoulder injury. Might be a ruse. Maybe Keays will come in for him on Saturday.

Good luck this weekend.

All seriousness, I really enjoyed watching the kids and the way the team is coming along, and I can see nothing but exciting times ahead for my former team.

Hope for a good contest.

Good luck this weekend.

All seriousness, I really enjoyed watching the kids and the way the team is coming along, and I can see nothing but exciting times ahead for my former team.

Hope for a good contest.

Is there a chance you will switch teams mid game?

My son broke both bones and damaged the ligaments in the ac joint in a bad tackle. The breaks were small on the end of the bones in the joint but there was no major displacement. The ligament damage was grade 2.

2 months later the bones are healed he can take an overhead mark but he still can't do a push up or overhead weight work. I figure that's the ligament damage.

I hurt my ac joint playing when i was on the wrong end of a huge hip and shoulder. I spent 10 weeks marking the footy overhead during training 1 handed and limited my overhead stuff to the weekend. It was so bloody painful and to be honest i still suffer from a sore left shoulder whenever i do any strenuous lifting. Local footy heroes never get anything properly checked by medicos :D:D:D:D:D

I hurt my ac joint playing when i was on the wrong end of a huge hip and shoulder. I spent 10 weeks marking the footy overhead during training 1 handed and limited my overhead stuff to the weekend. It was so bloody painful and to be honest i still suffer from a sore left shoulder whenever i do any strenuous lifting. Local footy heroes never get anything properly checked by medicos :D:D:D:D:D

IMG_8157.JPG

Yeah I still suffer. Fortunately it happened last game of year 12 which was the last I played. Still played out the second half.

I love it. Someone no one takes seriously telling some one no one takes seriously that no one takes him seriously.

I'm getting the feeling you have an issue with me. A bit sad that you can't let it go.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surprised Beams is named. I think our midfields certainly match up pretty well with Beams back in the team. Beams, Rockliff & Zorko vs Danger, Selwood and Duncan.

The game will be won by key position dominance I think, and Hipwood has certainly been playing well lately.

I'm going to this game. Looking forward to it. Hope we can give them a real run for their money.

Just love the improved consistency and development of the kids. If they can stick together and see the big picture the future is so so bright

Went to a closed training session before the GWS game. Lucky enough to get 37 autographs.

Favourite interaction was with Jarrod Berry - talking about 1. How we both don't miss the cold weather of Ballarat and 2. How we both aren't good with our sense of direction when it comes to driving (in my case riding) around Brisbane.

I think it was mentioned earlier about Andrews playing on Hawkins. Personally, I would like to see Walker on Hawkins with Andrews playing a similar role to Rance. Geelong's KPF stocks are pretty average apart from Hawkins and I think that Walker would be better suited in the 1 on 1 contests. Also stoked to see Beams back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back