Preview Brisbane Lions Vs Melbourne Demons - Sunday 3:30pm @ the Gabba

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
But he didn't - I'm just not super keen on a Bailey scenario.

Not knowing the specifics of the injury he had it is hard to know how likely it is or isn't to reoccur. But Bailey was a soft tissue injury which we know can be reoccurring so that is potentially a difference.

I'll back in our medical staff I guess and Berry is an automatic inclusion if match-fit, so him being straight back in doesn't surprise me.

Not knowing the specifics of the injury he had it is hard to know how likely it is or isn't to reoccur. But Bailey was a soft tissue injury which we know can be reoccurring so that is potentially a difference.

I'll back in our medical staff I guess and Berry is an automatic inclusion if match-fit, so him being straight back in doesn't surprise me.

This is the same medical staff who brought Bailey in :)

I'd back them in too - their record is impeccable ... but whether Fagan said Berry was ready last week or not is irrelevant because they obviously didn't play him due to his recovery.

From what I understand, Berry's injury is a bit of a chronic one that he has to just deal with every now and then.

The bench-
  • 1 Ben Keays
  • 3 Allen Christensen
  • 7 Jarrod Berry
  • 21 Sam Skinner
  • 35 Ryan Lester
  • 37 Brandon Starcevich
  • 39 Corey Lyons
  • 46 Oscar McInerney
The big O, Berry and Christensen are certainties to be in the side. IMO it will come down to a choice between C.Lyons, Lester and Starcevich. I would like them to name Lyons Jnr, give us a look at what he can do at the higher level.

How good is it seeing Skinner's name back. Would love to see what he could achieve with an extended run free from injury.

I hope this isn't a rushed inclusion if he's in. He's back early...

I'm disappointed Matho is omitted - I feel like he's a pretty important (non-flashy) element of our ball-getting ability.
A Bakers Cyst isn’t that big a deal, had one in my teens and was back playing soccer in a month without the access to physio’s and rehab that berry has. The real issue is wether it’s arthritis related or because of a cartilage tear.

Hi guys,
Need your help. I have just relocated from Rosebud Victoria to Brisbane.

For the first time in my kids life it makes sense to be a Lions fan!!

I plan to take them to their first Gabba game on the weekend. Where should I sit to get the best chance of my kids high fiving players etc??

Thanks in advance.

Hi guys,

I plan to take them to their first Gabba game on the weekend. Where should I sit to get the best chance of my kids high fiving players etc??

Thanks in advance.
Enter via Gate 2 in general admission then you can access the players race and that is the area where a lot of high fiving goes on post game, also take the kids to Lion Park before the game, it's right outside Gate 2 we take the 3 grandkids there most games and they love it, lots of kids activities.

Gate 2 is eastern side of the Gabba on the corner of Stanley St and Main St.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wonder if he's leapfrogged Walker as a key back

Can play either end, but yeah reckon he has. Next week GWS he comes in for their talls. Been saying it for a while in my opinion Josh may not be one the list next year and it is unfortunate for Josh but I do believe Skinner and Payne will both be in front of him come next year.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

We seem to be going with an extra small/medium back than we usually do. I know Alison is out (presumably for bailey) but he seems more of a winger than a backman.

Hodge/Rich/Witherden/Answerth/Bailey along with Gardiner and Andrews. Wondering if we might see Bailey or someone else pushing up onto the wing at times?

We seem to be going with an extra small/medium back than we usually do. I know Alison is out (presumably for bailey) but he seems more of a winger than a backman.

Hodge/Rich/Witherden/Answerth/Bailey along with Gardiner and Andrews. Wondering if we might see Bailey or someone else pushing up onto the wing at times?

Bailey played on the wing against the bulldogs.

Hi guys,

Thanks in advance.
With Skoob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back