Brisbane Player Highlights 2019 (20th May - Daniel Rich)

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He showed promise that's for sure...BUT, he is no rookie. In his 7th Year of AFL and 104 games and in my opinion should be providing us a better return.

I thought his games v Carlton and the Hawks were very good. It's a real shame this wasn't a proper year for him to deliver the way I believe he was poised to do so.

Jan 9, 2019
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I thought his games v Carlton and the Hawks were very good. It's a real shame this wasn't a proper year for him to deliver the way I believe he was poised to do so.
You never know Nunez...this might be his time to shine with 17 games remaining. In my opinion the 2020 season has plenty of time for him to deliver the way you believe he was poised to do and what better time to do it!!! 🤞

You never know Nunez...this might be his time to shine with 17 games remaining. In my opinion the 2020 season has plenty of time for him to deliver the way you believe he was poised to do and what better time to do it!!! 🤞

Especially with no crowds!

I think his peak will be 40 a year. Would be a big boost if he could get two a game.

Jan 9, 2019
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Especially with no crowds!

I think his peak will be 40 a year. Would be a big boost if he could get two a game.
Like I said...he's no Rookie now. 7 seasons, 104 games....Kinda similar to Darren Bewick's return on investment. 2020 might just be the time he pays up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back