Brisbane talk show discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Dammit

Challenge Accepted
Mar 20, 2010
Mornington Peninsula
AFL Club
Gold Coast
I posted this on all the pies, dons and crows board and I wasn't gonna post it here cuz you guys are by far and away the worst team in Queensland (jks, please don't ban me haha) but there is a new AFL talk show and this week they did their preseason write up on the Lions, so... Link is:

One guy (Tim I think) is saying that you guys could push into the 8 and really rates your list...

I posted this on all the pies, dons and crows board and I wasn't gonna post it here cuz you guys are by far and away the worst team in Queensland (jks, please don't ban me haha) but there is a new AFL talk show and this week they did their preseason write up on the Lions, so... Link is:

One guy (Tim I think) is saying that you guys could push into the 8 and really rates your list...

These guys clearly have no idea, Polec and Raines on the last line of defense? Banfield starting and Beams an emergency? No idea at all.

Apparently Golby is a good kid that played a lot of good games at the end of the year as well... yeah, good games of FIFA on the PS3 maybe. FFS, these guys have OK general knowledge, but they try go in depth on things they don't know about. The longer they talk about the Lions, the worse it gets.

Polec in the back pocket with Gobly the sub.... WTF. Ace and Banfield on the bench and no Bewick. This is the difference following a team and not following a team makes, these kind of details.
I think this should be his nickname from now on.

And if he was to marry Yeoey and they had kids, they'd be Elliot Goblets. Eh? Eh?
Yes, we're having a very punny day today.

elliot-goblet.jpg

They're doing better than me. I didn't realise how bad I am in front of a camera until I sat down and started trying to film...

Apparently Golby is a good kid that played a lot of good games at the end of the year as well... yeah, good games of FIFA on the PS3 maybe. FFS, these guys have OK general knowledge, but they try go in depth on things they don't know about. The longer they talk about the Lions, the worse it gets.
And with that you have saved me from bothering to watch. Thank you.:thumbsu:

The comments section starts with 'Hey guys good show' and then goes on to explain that they got about a third of his team (Adelaide) in the wrong positions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tries to be taken seriously as a pre-season analysis - list placings incorrect and unironic use of the Crazy Vossy moniker, referencing a recruiting strategy from 3 years ago.

Next.

A 14-10 win/loss record will be difficult to achieve too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back