Brisbane the Breakout team of 2019?

Remove this Banner Ad

Indeed and I have seen quite a few bringing up the fact we have played better in the second part of the year recently. It will be interesting to see if this happens again.

Information filtered out during the pre season that the lads were super fit very very early and attention turned to match simulation/ contested work. In short we were absolutely raring to go this year and the results have come our way. There is then a chance that we will run out of steam late in the season.

What I'm trying to say is our preparation this year was quite different. We aimed at starting very strongly. What happend in past seasons might not nessessarily apply.
That's very good info. Hopefully they can manage players throughout the year to help. Hope we don't do a North and win 7 straight and miss finals.

I don't know about the wake up call, we should be on! I'm hopeful it was the conditions, because I don't like the prospect of facing the Lions in a final there. Nothing more exciting than seeing your team build and seeing the young guns coming through. Great to see you blokes make it through the end of what has been a bit of a bleak period!
Thanks. It's been tough. As it would for every other club in a similar possie of recent years.

Nothing more exciting than seeing your team build and seeing the young guns coming through.

I will agree that there is a great deal of *satisfaction* in seeing your team build and the young guns coming through ... but seeing that same team winning a Grand Final would be more exciting! I get what you mean though...

Yeah. nah.
Beams?
They picked up Lachie Neale.

Neale has been incredible for us this year. No idea how Freo didn't win more games with both him AND Fyfe in the middle

Probably one of the big reasons we've been competitive this season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back