Preview Brisbane v Adelaide Preview No Divine intervention Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
My rule of scrolling thumb is when it's a general chat it's fine, but when it gets to a few pages in its time to move the chatter to a different thread. Especially when insults start getting tossed around.

We don't want the lions board to turn into the Sweet FA. We need to protect on topic posting at all costs.

jackess

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts
Aug 10, 2005
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Going to toot my own horn and mention that I had suggested JBerry could replace Prior especially with no reserves this week.

Hopefully Neale is fit

We don't want the lions board to turn into the Sweet FA. We need to protect on topic posting at all costs.

Sometimes I think I'm posting on a board full of disgusting, selfish, horrible human beings.

Then I realise I got drunk and ended up on the Richmond board.

jackess

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts
Aug 10, 2005
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I would like us to put some time into Seedsman but we'll probably back our system to beat theirs. We often let opposition wings run free

briztoon

Wannabe Draft Nuffie
Nov 28, 2015
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
NUFC, Philadelphia 76'ers
I’m surprised Berry is back.

I’m expecting Neale to be a late out if his calf doesn’t come up.

We’re turning in to Geelong with our late changes.

Sep 16, 2001
Behind the goals at the BSO
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Fitzroy, North
What about having the game at the Heathcote? Beautiful spot and I could stay with my brother at Derrinal.

Pub across the Hwy serves a bloody good steak and all Bigfooty people can stay in the old house, or the shearers' quarters, and get the inside Heathcote Shiraz experience.

Anyone skilled in farm tasks? (brother's query)

Nov 26, 2018
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Don't get playing Neale. Maybe a late out as others have mentioned
Obviously a shoulder issue from last week and now a calf issue during the week
Plus other stuff earlier in the year
Lots of game to go.
If we can't beat the Crows without Neale we will struggle finals time
1625129593786.png

mikey127

Premiership Player
Feb 4, 2011
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
What about having the game at the Heathcote? Beautiful spot and I could stay with my brother at Derrinal.

Pub across the Hwy serves a bloody good steak and all Bigfooty people can stay in the old house, or the shearers' quarters, and get the inside Heathcote Shiraz experience.

Anyone skilled in farm tasks? (brother's query)
Picturesque footy ground and great bakery

jackess

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts
Aug 10, 2005
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Don't get playing Neale. Maybe a late out as others have mentioned
Obviously a shoulder issue from last week and now a calf issue during the week
Plus other stuff earlier in the year
Lots of game to go.
If we can't beat the Crows without Neale we will struggle finals time

That's a very simplistic view. Melbourne loss to Adelaide and Collingwood and narrowly beat North but have dominated every other team.

Any team can beat any team and it's a risk to rest players who could have otherwise been the difference if they're available to play.

Ray Button

All Australian
Oct 15, 2007
Sunshine Coast
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Bit surprised at J Berrys inclusion. I watched him last week and he looked very underdone - did about two things at A Grade level all day.

Prior has been looking a bit flat last couple of games so probably could use a rest.

Berrygood

Club Legend
Aug 27, 2017
Sunshine Coast
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I would have preferred j berry to have another game in the seconds before being included but if there is no vfl this week then I guess playing against the crows is the next best thing. Prior did look a bit down on form last week so a rest may be good for him. I feel for young Madden, I hope he recovers well and quickly. We look a better team with him in it I believe. If the Neale story is true and he doesn't come up, Matho slots in nicely.

Should be a win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back