Game Day Brisbane v Hawthorn, 7.25pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big game in context of the season , with Smith/ Scully and Hendo we have a lot more run than what we had last year when they ran the legs off of us.

Think we can be very competitive tonight , they are off a short break back from the the longest trip in the game after a tough loss, the Hodge / Fagan factor is negligible 12 months on, our boys are hungry to win two in a row.. Any takers? ...lol..

Go Hawks !!

I'm not sure the Hodge/Fagan factor is negligible now but I hope you're right and I'm wrong!

Ok I've got over my Grant Birchall anger. And I'm angry as I'm sick of excuses by everybody about a bloke that should walk into our team of the century. But I vented Thursday night a lot about it, so I'll leave it there and walk away... unless someone tries to deliberately poke the bear. But I'll assume they won't and I won't react.

Anyway, tonight I reckon we're half a chance... to be honest with the new game plan shoud be 3/4 a chance, Definitely on the NM/Freo games perhaps not so much the GWS game. We've been horrid lately since Hodge left against BL... ions... but I reckon Clarko's gone back to the future enough to say even Hodge may not remember so it will be interesting tonight.We are definitely playing a different game to the Tigers modern game that everyone is copying and I don't mind it to be honest it's about holding the footy reminds me of the threepeat somewhat.... you just need the guys who can do it.... and we are slowly recruiting them. (NB: there will always be a few role players that are not expected to do it)

Ok I've got over my Grant Birchall anger. And I'm angry as I'm sick of excuses by everybody about a bloke that should walk into our team of the century. But I vented Thursday night a lot about it, so I'll leave it there and walk away... unless someone tries to deliberately poke the bear. But I'll assume they won't and I won't react.

Anyway, tonight I reckon we're half a chance... to be honest with the new game plan shoud be 3/4 a chance, Definitely on the NM/Freo games perhaps not so much the GWS game. We've been horrid lately since Hodge left against BL... ions... but I reckon Clarko's gone back to the future enough to say even Hodge may not remember so it will be interesting tonight.We are definitely playing a different game to the Tigers modern game that everyone is copying and I don't mind it to be honest it's about holding the footy reminds me of the threepeat somewhat.... you just need the guys who can do it.... and we are slowly recruiting them. (NB: there will always be a few role players that are not expected to do it)

Your Birchall posts were so unbalanced that I thought they were a troll. You were serious?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A win would be icing - starting to come together as a team. Want Gunners to stay forward and For Mitch to smash those packs when he gets the chance. Looking forward to the continued aggression from pitto and hopefully those little hands can clunk some marks

Brisbane are playing good football so they are going to have to be on right from the start - a bonus could be a tough game last week, long flight and short week

Quietly wishing the lions are drinking as much bathwater as their media admirers. Continually talking about lion sin finals.

Not if the lose tonight ol mates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back