Status
Not open for further replies.

Buzz Hawk

Club Legend
Jul 23, 2017
Buttox
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Just shitful in the last ten minutes. They’re chipping it around with no pressure from us.
Rule a line under this season and get some intensity into the system.

Kuuz

Norm Smith Medallist
May 5, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Melbourne Victory TSM
Again long-bomb, again Brisbane mark.

Honestly, this gameplan is straight up dumb.

Clarkson try something else, because this is going to get you out of a job if this is our plan to victory.

Did you think that when we were 5 goals up.
When we were 5 goals up I thought we had the game our way, and it probably wasn’t going to remain that way.

Hauker

Team Captain
Mar 6, 2011
Bentleigh
AFL Club
Hawthorn
So many of our players just not using their brains. You cannot keep long hoofing it into their forward line if Harris is just marking the frigging ball. This gameplan is trash.

The thing that has got me most annoyed however, is the piss-poor Fox Footy commentary team. Paul Roos should be taken out to pasture and shot, he is speaking like an old fart with a chip on his shoulder against the Hawks. And clearly Browne has taken far too many hits to the heads in his playing days, because my god his "insights" are tripe. I have heard some one-sided commentary but jesus christ, tonight's has been atrocious. Based on their constant on-air orgasms, you would think Brisbane are up by 100 points.

I've put the footage on mute because I cannot stand the tripe flowing from their mouths. They don't deserve to be commentating the late night weather forecasts, let alone AFL football.

Really pathetic, thank god i don’t pay to listen to them, they really know how to put potential customers offside. GAGF

We are a bog-average team and anyone who thinks otherwise are delusional....please tell me who, in this team now, would get a game in our premiership teams??? Jaeger, Sicily, Scully maybe over Hill, and Hardwick over Duryea and Suckling....

We have SO much work to do before being a premiership threat

Midfield the last quarter has essentially been Scully and Worpel in the last quarter. Shiels did okay on Zorko but hasnt had much of it. O'Meara has been very quiet. I dont think Cousins has touched it this quarter.

6 day break coming back from Perth and 5 goals down and they get up and smash us...……. we should be pretty bloody disappointed.
They’re a better side than us though. They have better mids and better talls than us at the moment.

This is the difference between a team hanging on by topping up against a team with a lot of high draft picks. we need to again with the draft. Clarko has made a lot of iffy decisions last few years
We've won four flags since the Lions last played in a grand final

satan1

Club Legend
Mar 24, 2011
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Backline have really struggled with the ball tonight, some shocking disposals by them. Most not under pressure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back