Britain warns Russia over double agent's mysterious illness

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah just a couple of lads on a mad trip to the throbbing pleasure palaces of Salisbury.

The cathedral! The henges! It's all there!

I didn't realise that the street Skirpal lived in was that much of a tourist attraction that they visited it twice in two days despite being in the opposite direction to the route one would take walking from the train station to the cathedral these Russians were so desperate to see.

people go to stuff lol

what's wrong with that.. I'm sure they did more.. but that doesnt mean they suited up with military grade toxens

The two are very far from each other unless we can see some telling proof

Salisbury cathedral is an amazing place if you've ever been

I think trace quantities of Novichok in the very same hotel room these two Russian GRU agents stayed in plus their confirmed presence in Skripal's street on CCTV qualifies as "telling proof" to any reasonable minded non Russian person.

I think trace quantities of Novichok in the very same hotel room these two Russian GRU agents stayed in plus their confirmed presence in Skripal's street on CCTV qualifies as "telling proof" to any reasonable minded non Russian person.

I'm not entirely sure that you understand the highly dangerous & toxic level of this stuff mate.....And that's putting it mildly.

man but you're not understanding

when you do a forensic you need to establish where the substance was made

so where was the substance made?

you can forensically track it to its lab

do you know if they have a match with a sample of where it was made?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back