Injury Brock McLean

Remove this Banner Ad

WOW just WOW, Carlton supporter bagging out Essendon's key forward's is akin to Port Adelaide fans having a swipe at our ruck stocks :D
Essendon have a forwardline?

Your tall stocks didn't stand up on the weekend.

I guess you could have won if Hooker, Gumbleton and Fletcher had played.

:rolleyes:

interesting tweet from block in the last 24 hours using some lovely language for our under age supporters to read and i believe hes had his ass kicked by the ceo.some players just arent that switched on between the ears.

For those interested, these are the Tweets in question.

Cadel... You ****en star!!!!!

I'm trying to be nice to you ya twat!!!! Giddy up

back 2 bed pussy

http://twitter.com/#!/dirty_14

interesting tweet from block in the last 24 hours using some lovely language for our under age supporters to read and i believe hes had his ass kicked by the ceo.some players just arent that switched on between the ears.
What does that mean, had his ass kicked by the ceo. Have we delisted him.

If Brock has been spoken to by the CEO, then he would have been instructed to delete his offending tweets.

That hasn't happened, so nothing to see here.

Move on guys.

my 7 year old read it on a g rated app"footy live" if you think thats cool then sweet

And just as an aside... why are you letting a 7 year old read anything that is posted on the net unsupervised?

If Brock has been spoken to by the CEO, then he would have been instructed to delete his offending tweets.

That hasn't happened, so nothing to see here.

Move on guys.
You can just see Kernahan taking Brock to task for his language...

[YOUTUBE]NxtTEf6ABQg[/YOUTUBE]

We should thank this board's version of Craig Hutchison for his great scoop off Twitter.

Slightly better than the real man's scoop about Bastinac shaving his legs and using fake tan as moisturiser.

That article should secure Hutchy another Quill.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back