Toast Brodie Grundy 100 games

nahnah

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
The big boy plays his 100th game on Saturday, has been a stud since we drafted him. Will be a deserving All Australian this year and most likely a best and fairest to go with it. Having an insane year averaging 20.5 Disposals, 74% efficiency, 37 Hitouts, 5.1 tackles and 5.1 clearences.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Robroy22

Premiership Player
Oct 24, 2012
Jindabyne
AFL Club
Collingwood
There's some blokes you just wanna go into battle with, knowing this big blokes on your side would make most of our boys (young and old) walk taller. He's been an inspiration and a leader (whether he wants to be or not!)
Here's to our number 4

Good on ya Grunds.

swoop42

Premiership Player
Sep 29, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
If people have ever questioned the ability of Hine then the drafting of Grundy should put that to bed.

Professional recruiter after recruiter passed him up before Hine couldn't call out his name fast enough.

Pick 18. Steal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

left at home

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 17, 2015
qld
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
miami dolphins
Congrats to Grundy on the 100th game, is a star of the comp and hopefully another 200 games for after this. Love if he kicks the winning goal again

Baird

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 3, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
Still don't understand how he fell to pick 18. Would love to know how it happened

Moeydw

Premium Platinum
Aug 16, 2016
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Los Angeles Lakers, Perth Scorchers
Could make a case for wines, macrae and daniher but he is definitely better than whitfield at this stage in their careers.

Moeydw

Premium Platinum
Aug 16, 2016
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Los Angeles Lakers, Perth Scorchers
I idea why Geelong didn’t take him, needs a ruckman and picked some vfl player instead
Geelong had a young Dawson Simpson, Trent West and Nathan Vardy. Their ruck stocks were pretty full.

Saintly Viewed

Think Big & Leilani
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Only Players from that Draft that Might Challange for Pick 1 Would be:

• Daniher
  • Wine
  • McRae
https://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/ft_drafts?year=2012&t=N&s=P
Yeh nah :)

He’s such a boss!

Just extraordinary talent for a ruckman.

I’m Going to make the big call, if he stays healthy he’ll be the (second) best ruckman I’ve ever seen at Collingwood.

At the moment Peter Moore is higher for me but Grundy will surpass him.*

I already have him passing everyone else like Monkhorst, Jolly.

* Len Thompson lives at number one; he was Uber elite ruck and in top 3 I’ve ever seen (Dempsey, Madden S, Thompson).

Grundy just has to surpass Moore.
Should happen...

Top Bottom