Toast Brodie Grundy 100 games

Remove this Banner Ad

giphy.gif

Has improved year on year and still to hit his peak powers. Fantastic effort to get to 100 games so early.

I'll wait till he wins a flag before elevating above those two.
Interesting that winning a flag is so high in the decision making of such things.

Incidently, without Jolly for the season we do not win the 2010 premiership. He WAS the difference maker for our team.

Don't underestimate Jolly Dave. He's a dual premiership winning ruckman from two seperate clubs...he obviously contributed a lot to both teams.
Jolly was a gun.
Terrific player.

Not anyone else’s fault that he was something of a tool outside of football.
(Puns intended.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had #4 on my back for years. Good to know I didn’t need to get a new jumper once Dids hung up the boots cos this bloke is my numero uno.

Gun. And such a character/top bloke.

Don't underestimate Jolly Dave. He's a dual premiership winning ruckman from two seperate clubs...he obviously contributed a lot to both teams.

Well I was going more that Jolly was not at Collingwood for a Long Time like Monkey. Both where big Parts of Pies Flags

That draft class looks absolute rubbish. Aside from Grundy, Wines and Crisp there's only bits and pieces of value. Marley Williams would be top 20 in that class or close enough too.

I digress. Well done Brodie. :thumbsu:

Edit: Dogs did well, Stringer, Macrae and Hunter.

That draft class looks absolute rubbish. Aside from Grundy, Wines and Crisp there's only bits and pieces of value. Marley Williams would be top 20 in that class or close enough too.

I digress. Well done Brodie. :thumbsu:

Edit: Dogs did well, Stringer, Macrae and Hunter.
Whitfield been Good, Vlaustan been good, Wood been Solid for North. Yeah not a Deep Draft

Hasn't that come around quickly, been a superb player for us over the last 18-24 months. Only continuing to improve each week.

Well done, Brodie.

I remember when he Debuted people where saying how good would he been when he has played 80-120 Games

Remove this Banner Ad

Back