Oppo Camp Brodie Grundy (Traded to Melbourne 2022)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well then we might as well Start a Total Re-Build then we could Trade Moore away for more Picks then
We don't need a total rebuild based on one player leaving, we just need a bit of luck with injuries, BTW, I wouldn't have a problem trading Moore either, as I said, if they want to play elsewhere then see ya later

We don't need a total rebuild based on one player leaving, we just need a bit of luck with injuries, BTW, I wouldn't have a problem trading Moore either, as I said, if they want to play elsewhere then see ya later

Well I think with our List at the Moment and Loss of Grundy would close our Premiership Window

Actually reckon he was right in this instance, if it's true. Making Gawn play "defensively" on Grundy is not a great show of support for your ruckman.

Maxy wrote as much in his column in the Sunday papers.

I'm with you manic.
I used to fret about our good players wanting out, now I couldn't care less.
Players come players go, none of them are as important as they may think they are or we may think they are.
I'd obviously like him to stay, not only is he a great player but he is durable, something we lack. But if he wants out then so be it.

He got votes from the coaches.

Aaaagghhhh, nup!

10 Brody Mihocek (COLL)
6 Steele Sidebottom (COLL)
5 Scott Pendlebury (COLL)
4 Adam Treloar (COLL)
3 Jeremy Howe (COLL)
2 Clayton Oliver (MELB)

I thought his 3rd qtr was ok but overall he was average. Gawn grappled him like Vardy and Lycette in the GF and by the last qtr he was frustrated.

And They did to Gawn in the PF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Overaction! Everyone calls their native state/city home no matter where their living. His not going anywhere, he'll return home once his playing days are done.
After retirement he’ll retire where his lady love tells him to retire.

Media is Desperate to get Grundy our of Collingwood

Not just the media Dave mate.

All those Collingwood hating troglodytes are sweating after us nearly pinching the flag last year. To make matters worse we have backed up this year with and even worse injury catastrophe but still in the running for a top 4.

If you want to hear true hate for Collingwood just replay the '10 GF replay and listen to the unmasked despair in the commentary box once it has become certain to them that the Pies will win.

This will never change mate - in Victoria especially and Melbourne most especially. There is an ingrained culture of Collihate, passed on from father to son, to son, to son.

And the media - like any good parasite - latches onto that and feeds the frenzy.

Understand their terror Dave and laugh in their faces.

So much love for Grundy in the team. The players just depend on him. He is such an intelligent, solid and independent character. He deserves a great, long term contract. The players were upset when Bucks criticized him several weeks ago as he is their core. Bucks soon learned how important he was to the team as a spiritual leader. He might just help get us a premiership this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back