News Brodie Grundy re-signs (it's official, 3 more years!!!)

Remove this Banner Ad

MagpieBat

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts Ruby
Jan 22, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Collingwood VFL, #TeamBatman
It's done.

Cox is stuck behind No. 1 ruckman Brodie Grundy, who will reclaim the spot on Saturday against Melbourne and has signed a three-year contract extension.

But Grundy will resume the lead ruck role this weekend and has signed a $625,000 a year contract offer to lead the Magpies’ midfield until the end of 2020.

Grundy’s deal is expected to be announced this week.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...n/news-story/7e33911aeb5d1884779e9fb17ab6b005

Feeling better, TradeDraft...?

Last edited:
His heart monitor just went sky rockets,

Doctor said: that's a good heart beat rocket style

:)

Great news when official

I would love for this bloke to become our next Captain.

Best Pies news for 2017.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only still from Media and Not Club.

Would not Risk Grundy in the Last Game

It's from Jay Clark. One of our designated mouthpieces. Take it to the bank.

It. Is. Done.

Enjoy it, Dave. Because in 3 years, we get to do it all again, this time against the backdrop of his Restricted Free Agent status...

Only still from Media and Not Club.

Would not Risk Grundy in the Last Game
Grundy will play this week, why wouldn't he? He's had a very good season, I'm sure he would like to play the last game, and it's not like he's got any injury concerns. I'm hoping we can pull off a win, Grundy playing should help our chances.

It is great news that he's going to be with us for (at least) another three years. Losing him would have been a massive blow.

Grundy will play this week, why wouldn't he? He's had a very good season, I'm sure he would like to play the last game, and it's not like he's got any injury concerns. I'm hoping we can pull off a win, Grundy playing should help our chances.

It is great news that he's going to be with us for (at least) another three years. Losing him would have been a massive blow.

Hate to see Him do a ACL and that takes him out all next season

Well we may as well just not play him or let him train ever again, then he's guaranteed not to do a knee.

Well we may as well just not play him or let him train ever again, then he's guaranteed not to do a knee.

Next year game have something on the Line we are at most playing for Pride

I get what you're saying, but if we weren't planning on playing Grundy this week we would have challenged his suspension instead of playing it safe/soft.

I get what you're saying, but if we weren't planning on playing Grundy this week we would have challenged his suspension instead of playing it safe/soft.

That is why I would of Challenged his Finding which was BS

Okay, might as well just forfeit this game, and the VFL one as well!!! Keep everyone on the list safe!

VFL still play for Finals Spot.

Would not Complain about AFL Game

Remove this Banner Ad

Back