News Brodie Grundy re-signs (it's official, 3 more years!!!)

Remove this Banner Ad

625K a year is way overs.
That's 50% more than we are paying Mayne.
No way Grundy is 50% better than Mayne.

Note. Just in case you didn't get it, that was sarcasm.

haha read the first line and was thinking you can't be serious. Really 650k is massive unders so am rapt with that. Guys like Grundy and Sidey will never be traded as they have signed on for unders.

Also, Grundy can start his off0season, let him concentrate on his studies. s**t starts getting real busy at this time of the year with assignments and preparing for essays. He's helped the club signing for unders, lets do the right thing for him.

Also, Grundy can start his off0season, let him concentrate on his studies. s**t starts getting real busy at this time of the year with assignments and preparing for essays. He's helped the club signing for unders, lets do the right thing for him.

He'll want to play. We'd be doing the right thing by him by letting him play.

Cox has been in & out all year.
It's time for a longer run at it.
Let him stand up & be counted.
He may just explode when we least expect it.
He will cum good as long as we don't keep pulling him out at crucial stages of his development.

NAB Cup should mostly for kids
The NAB cup is important for getting players match fit after a preseason. Without it club's would be having extra practice matches etc, which are just as risky in terms of injury when it comes to knees etc.

I don't get it.

Why don't you ever hear about the "2nd ruckman" at any other club wanting out or being rumoured to leave? Why is it only us? First Witts now Cox.

Why are 2nd string ruckmen happy at every other club except ours?

Mumford? (at least leaving Geelong for Syd).

Warnock? (Fremantle to Carlton)

Jacobs to Adelaide?

Just even off the top of my head in recent times.

In fact, I would almost bet that the ruck position would contain a higher proportion of players across the league who arent at their first club and the second ruck looking for more opportunity syndrome would be one key driver.

Jacobs to Adelaide?

In fact, I would almost bet that the ruck position would contain a higher proportion of players across the league who arent at their first club and the second ruck looking for more opportunity syndrome would be one key driver.
Nank and Witts last year. Sinclair to Sydney in 2015. It happens every year!

Very true. Only difference is we got reamed on the Witts deal last year compared to other clubs and their 2nd rucks.
Richmond picked up Nankervis for peanuts too so that's not entirely true. Both he and Witts were criminally underrated last year it seems.

Jacobs to Adelaide?

Guess so. Maybe my bias was clouding my judgement there

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jacobs to Adelaide?

Martin, Hampson, Mcintosh,Maric, Leuenberger, West, Hickey, Giles, Giles, Giles

Best news of 2017 for our Club.......very happy :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back