News Brodie Grundy re-signs (it's official, 3 more years!!!)

Remove this Banner Ad

That's unexciting for me :(
I look at it from the perspective that we have one of the better second ruck options in the league, and he has real upside!!

Is our leading player for set shot accuracy this year.

Did you see him chase danger on a wing against Geelong last week. Has serious straight line speed, is beginig to learn how to time his leap and grab, not many defenders will keep up with him off the mark...especially not to spoil.

Judge him at the end of next year

Grundalicious news!!

He reminds me a bit of James Manson, better skilled yet somewhat awkward, with a huge heart & appetite for the contest.

$625K doesn't sound too bad either for a young number 1 ruck.

Friggen stoked.

Grundalicious news!!

He reminds me a bit of James Manson, better skilled yet somewhat awkward, with a huge heart & appetite for the contest.

Friggen stoked.
James Manson absolute top bloke too.
Heart and soul player.
Grundy ofcourse is far higher level, but if he's half the bloke Charlie was (and I bet he is.) we have an absolute ripper in Brodie.

For those who are interested, the Grundy video on the Pies website was filmed at Richmond Maltings, the old industrial/silos complex on Punt Road near the start of the Monash Freeway. An amazing site, with an incredible collection of old maltings buildings, and of course the famous Nylex Sign atop the silos.

0824_GRUNDY_620_2.jpg

Incredible news.

By an absolute MILE our most important re-signing and our most important player going forward.

Grundalicious news!!

Friggen stoked.

Given he's already one of the best 3 or 5 Rucks in the comp and will be top 2 in a year or two, 625K is peanuts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back