Recommitted Brodie Grundy [re-signed for seven years]

Remove this Banner Ad

Once you accidentally piss on the ants nest, you cant go back
Lets leave the ants alone as well as the smart remarks and get back to brodie , All you have added is smart remarks about any richmond poster who has contributed to this thread in any way.

Now Brodie Grundy is an extremely good ruckman thats well worth the 7 year deal even if it means he loses a year through injuries
Anything to add to this Mr Night ?

Lets leave the ants alone as well as the smart remarks and get back to brodie , All you have added is smart remarks about any richmond poster who has contributed to this thread in any way.

Now Brodie Grundy is an extremely good ruckman thats well worth the 7 year deal even if it means he loses a year through injuries
Anything to add to this Mr Night ?
Nope, my thoughts exactly. Barring injuries, which players on 1,3,5,7 and 10 year contracts are at risk of, hell play until 32 on his ear. Apologies, but its such a rarity for a Richmond poster to not turn it into a dick measuring contest about every conceivable aspect of football and life, I'm caught off guard a touch by your actual acknowledgement of a player from another club being talented. Cheers mate

Nope, my thoughts exactly. Barring injuries, which players on 1,3,5,7 and 10 year contracts are at risk of, hell play until 32 on his ear. Apologies, but its such a rarity for a Richmond poster to not turn it into a dick measuring contest about every conceivable aspect of football and life, I'm caught off guard a touch by your actual acknowledgement of a player from another club being talented. Cheers mate

It happens with every teams posters but we never see our own , Might be an idea to read objectively what some pies supporters post and im sure its just as bad if not worse. Mason Cox = Superman off 1 game , Trent Cotchin = Dud , Jack Riewoldt is crap etc etc

It happens with every teams posters but we never see our own , Might be an idea to read objectively what some pies supporters post and im sure its just as bad if not worse. Mason Cox = Superman off 1 game , Trent Cotchin = Dud , Jack Riewoldt is crap etc etc
Fair enough. Ill do you a deal, you do likewise and perhaps well call it a draw. Soldo being a better ruckman than Grundy was one of the deluded pearlers one of your brethren went with.

Fair enough. Ill do you a deal, you do likewise and perhaps well call it a draw. Soldo being a better ruckman than Grundy was one of the deluded pearlers one of your brethren went with.

Please quote me were i said this , It would be the most stupid comment anybody would make
You are changing the comment regarding Soldo , It was in response to a post and you have taken it out of context.

my comments were "or you could just get a Rukman like Soldo to do the job"
Meaning investing money into other area's and run with an average Ruck - Never did i even compare the 2 players

Please quote me were i said this , It would be the most stupid comment anybody would make
You are changing the comment regarding Soldo , It was in response to a post and you have taken it out of context.

Meaning investing money into other area's and run with an average Ruck - Never did i even compare the 2 players
Even someone of the meanest of intellects .... you could just clear Rance, and invest money into other areas ... and upgrade Zac Dawson from the rookie list.
Not comparing ... but one sets up your team to win multiple premierships.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hence why i said "one of your brethren". Therefore cannot quote you, as i never insinuated you said it. Keep up

Remove this Banner Ad

Back