Oppo Camp Brodie Grundy (Traded to Melbourne 2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackcass

Cancelled
10k Posts Magpie Service Medal Collingwood - Josh Daicos Player Sponsor 2021 Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies AFLW - Sarah Rowe Player Sponsor 2019
Oct 8, 2007
Bendigo
AFL Club
Collingwood
In a losing team? Nahh Gundy despite having a sub par game was BOG for 3 votes.

I thought Macrea was the best for the Doggies but I doubt the umps will go past Grundy for the 3. Can't go past 50 HOs, 25 possies, 2 goals, most contested marks.

esc0bar

Club Legend
Aug 5, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
I thought Macrea was the best for the Doggies but I doubt the umps will go past Grundy for the 3. Can't go past 50 HOs, 25 possies, 2 goals, most contested marks.

If Grundy plays another 5 games like that this season then he would be very strong chance for the Brownlow. Pendlebury and Steele no long demanding the 2’a and 3’s like old times and Treloar goes somewhat unnoticed without his burst and long kicks for goal.

Would love for the big fella to pinch it.

Click bait article. Does not quote one source for the alleged "talks on hold".

Article doesn't even have an author named.

Yep. Nothing better to write about so let's try to get Grundy to leave Collingwood 🙄

Horaceg

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 29, 2014
Sydney
AFL Club
Collingwood
https://www.3aw.com.au/leigh-matthews-names-his-top-seven-most-valuable-players/ (15/06/2019)

Leigh Matthews says Collingwood ruckman Brodie Grundy is the league’s most valuable player at the halfway point of the season.

After rating him as the second most valuable player last year, the AFL great says there’s no more important player in the league right now.

“Grundy is my number one,” he said on 3AW Football.

‘I think Cripps is very close to it and he’s the best of the midfielders.”

Leigh Matthews’ top seven most valuable players
  1. Brodie Grundy
  2. Patrick Cripps
  3. Patrick Dangerfield
  4. Tim Kelly
  5. Jeremy McGovern
  6. Tom Hawkins
  7. Jeremy Cameron
Agree on no 1, but Hawkins, his eyes are way too close together

CFC2010

Cancelled
10k Posts Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Collingwood Magpies - James Aish Player Sponsor 2016
Aug 22, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Media are so Deperate to get Grundy out of Collingwood they won't accept his is Staying.

No Wonder people don't respect the Media

Dave just ignore them.......we have a Premiership to win mate.

ClaytonM

Premiership Player
Jan 20, 2013
Brisbane
AFL Club
Collingwood
https://www.3aw.com.au/leigh-matthews-names-his-top-seven-most-valuable-players/ (15/06/2019)

Leigh Matthews says Collingwood ruckman Brodie Grundy is the league’s most valuable player at the halfway point of the season.

After rating him as the second most valuable player last year, the AFL great says there’s no more important player in the league right now.

“Grundy is my number one,” he said on 3AW Football.

‘I think Cripps is very close to it and he’s the best of the midfielders.”

Leigh Matthews’ top seven most valuable players
  1. Brodie Grundy
  2. Patrick Cripps
  3. Patrick Dangerfield
  4. Tim Kelly
  5. Jeremy McGovern
  6. Tom Hawkins
  7. Jeremy Cameron

And this from someone who doesn’t really rate the role of ruckman.

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Media are so Deperate to get Grundy out of Collingwood they won't accept his is Staying.

No Wonder people don't respect the Media

It’s more the media just looking for cheap stories (irony considering the contract size).

Every year they look at “name” players who could potentially move.

Cheap source of trashy stories.

Don’t think the media give a stuff who stays or who goes just want to write something.

He’s not leaving all the same.

It’s more the media just looking for cheap stories (irony considering the contract size).

Every year they look at “name” players who could potentially move.

Cheap source of trashy stories.

Don’t think the media give a stuff who stays or who goes just want to write something.

He’s not leaving all the same.

Does REAK of LAZY JURNOLISM

Oct 7, 2001
In the Pocket Rocket, lights ablaze!
AFL Club
Collingwood
Click bait article. Does not quote one source for the alleged "talks on hold".

Article doesn't even have an author named.
Love the way we try and ignore the reality by clutching at the smallest straws.
FoxFooty have more ex player/coaches on their payroll than any other media.
They have the confidence of current players/coaches/administrators. But they won’t break that confidence by putting their name to an article that could possibly reveal the sources.

Love the way we try and ignore the reality by clutching at the smallest straws.
FoxFooty have more ex player/coaches on their payroll than any other media.
They have the confidence of current players/coaches/administrators. But they won’t break that confidence by putting their name to an article that could possibly reveal the sources.
Yeah right that’s it. 👍

Please let us know the facts/reality?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back