Oppo Camp Brodie Grundy (Traded to Melbourne 2022)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can clubs manage the cap with incentives in player contracts. Do incentives still exist.

I'm sure they exist but clubs would definitely need to make allowances under the cap against an assumption that they will be paid.

Was Different when was Another team doing that but Not for Collingwood

Nick Dal tends to find fault or problems with anything Collingwood.

I recall 2018 about three quarters through the season he was saying something about North making the finals.

When asked who currently in the 8 will miss them, he straight away said Collingwood.

That’s how he rolls.

So it's perfectly fine to have a 7 year contract for a midfielder or key forward, but not a ruckman who is half a midfielder, just because what? they get banged up..
They make it up as they go along

So it's perfectly fine to have a 7 year contract for a midfielder or key forward, but not a ruckman who is half a midfielder, just because what? they get banged up..
You need to listen to Dal Santo for a few minutes to understand just how utterly stupid he is

I have no idea how he gets a media gig doing even the most menial of tasks

Here's just an example
He did a three week stint on SEN talking about Trade Week(s), he freely admitted he did not know most of the rules regarding trading, yet he was there to provide expert knowledge to listeners.....I kid you not

Can someone ask Dal what he thinks about St Kilda giving a 28 year old Dan Hannebery a 5 year contract who's body was "already" banged up?

Can someone ask Dal what he thinks about St Kilda giving a 28 year old Dan Hannebery a 5 year contract who's body was "already" banged up?
Very very good player but 5 years is very very long.

Just to go slightly off topic for a minute . .

I simply can't understand how many of you care what any of the media says or doesn't say about Collingwood.

We make the best copy of any team in the league . . .

PERIOD . . .

The media will angle any fact or rumour concerning us to entice the most clicks or views from those who have an interest in our failure for any reason.

Fact has zero relevance to the media concerning Collingwood - only the numbers they can get by creating click-bait.

So . . . .

Why do you care???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nick Dal tends to find fault or problems with anything Collingwood.

I recall 2018 about three quarters through the season he was saying something about North making the finals.

When asked who currently in the 8 will miss them, he straight away said Collingwood.

That’s how he rolls.

Go off and find some copy where Dal Santo says the 7 year Coniglio deal is a great deal for the club. I bet it wont take you long.

You need to listen to Dal Santo for a few minutes to understand just how utterly stupid he is

I have no idea how he gets a media gig doing even the most menial of tasks

Here's just an example
He did a three week stint on SEN talking about Trade Week(s), he freely admitted he did not know most of the rules regarding trading, yet he was there to provide expert knowledge to listeners.....I kid you not

Because he is Mates with the Right People

Bloody hell. Lots of likes. Once again I'm the dumb prick who has no idea what Good Horse is on about. Getting old sucks.

Google - Nick Dal Santo nude pics and you will get the joke sr36.

Google - Nick Dal Santo nude pics and you will get the joke sr36.
I'm at work, so I may get the joke, but I may also get fired for googling that. My gears have finally clicked into place and I've got it. For some reason I thought that story was Riewoldt?

Bloody hell. Lots of likes. Once again I'm the dumb prick who has no idea what Good Horse is on about. Getting old sucks.
Perhaps for Good Horse thats ok, though maybe young flint is his measure?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back