Oppo Camp Brodie Grundy (Traded to Melbourne 2022)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crisp and Pendles would be ahead of him. But you're right.. he's in the running and having a decent season

I don't think either Crisp or Pendles have been as consistent as Grundy YTD. I'd have him as in the votes every game thus far. His quietest game was against the Weagles and he was still among our best. At 1/4 time he was streeting everyone else.

Grundy has probably been our best player this season. People are far too harsh on Grundy, yet overlook other players in the team who aren't performing as strongly as they should be.

I don't think either Crisp or Pendles have been as consistent as Grundy YTD. I'd have him as in the votes every game thus far. His quietest game was against the Weagles and he was still among our best. At 1/4 time he was streeting everyone else.
That was his best game IMO. 20 touches and 2 goals while taking marks and laying tackles and went at decent efficiency. Huge game.

BTW there is no excuse for blokes like Maynard, Moore, and Jordy who are mid career to suddenly go backwards at a rate of knots. They said on Classified that Moore played his worst game on against the Suns since 2017 so his form has fallen right off a cliff. He will be droppable soon. Has AA gone to his head? As for Maynard, it is just baffling how far he is below his best. Jordy has had injuries so fair enough.

BTW there is no excuse for blokes like Maynard, Moore, and Jordy who are mid career to suddenly go backwards at a rate of knots. They said on Classified that Moore played his worst game on against the Suns since 2017 so his form has fallen right off a cliff. He will be droppable soon. Has AA gone to his head? As for Maynard, it is just baffling how far he is below his best. Jordy has had injuries so fair enough.

DeGoey… that court case must be doing his head in I suspect…. Moore I can understand because he’s been chucked into the worlds most chaotic forward line and is being asked to be its saviour… but Maynard is the head scratcher… has something gone amiss in his personal life lately ?

DeGoey… that court case must be doing his head in I suspect…. Moore I can understand because he’s been chucked into the worlds most chaotic forward line and is being asked to be its saviour… but Maynard is the head scratcher… has something gone amiss in his personal life lately ?
Far as I can see Maynard is still with his lady friend.

Here’s a hot tip for you Brodie if you sign the mega deal you get everything that comes with it. The good. The bad. And the ugly. Players are entitled to chase the coin, but don’t bite the hand that feeds you when the criticism rightly comes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here’s a hot tip for you Brodie if you sign the mega deal you get everything that comes with it. The good. The bad. And the ugly. Players are entitled to chase the coin, but don’t bite the hand that feeds you when the criticism rightly comes.
Thing is, he seems to be only copping the ugly. Most of it coming from social media.

Thing is, he seems to be only copping the ugly. Most of it coming from social media.

Because he chased the money. Its a pretty valuable lesson in what it must have been like to be Scrooge McDuck. His selfishness also has far reaching consequences firstly it contributed to the loss of Treloar and secondly may result in getting traded himself (if anyone can touch his ridiculous contract). I would also say that he’s copping nothing compared to JDG!

Because he chased the money. Its a pretty valuable lesson in what it must have been like to be Scrooge McDuck. His selfishness also has far reaching consequences firstly it contributed to the loss of Treloar and secondly may result in getting traded himself (if anyone can touch his ridiculous contract). I would also say that he’s copping nothing compared to JDG!
Grundy has been our best player, De Goey is closer to our worst this season

He's been our best player this year so the criticism being leveled at him is hardly justified.

Grundy has been our best player, De Goey is closer to our worst this season

Which is why JDG is under more pressure. Grundy though needs to suck it up when it comes to media heat.

FWIW no player should be abused online that’s taking it too far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back