Brodie Grundy

Remove this Banner Ad

Accept no substitute, he is the best ruck in the comp, Dean Cox mrk II.

Amazing he got to pick 18 after being forcast by many to go top 5, some had him top 3.
He was also an immature tosser so it was the correct call at the time to pass on him

He's always been promising, but he's playing at an elite level this year so far. He's right now, a top 3 ruckman and just shat on Sam Jacobs who himself is elite.

Nic Nat is still the best in the league in my opinion. His and Ryder’s hitouts are just invaluable but Grundy, Gawn and Ryder all have a case when he isn’t fit as the best ruck in the comp. Grundy so similar to Martin in the fact he can have 25 disposals and 30 hitouts almost playing as an extra mid but still very good in the ruck contest. Nic Nat and Ryder the best tap ruckman in the league and Gawn the best on height and winning overall hitouts.

They have 3 different styles but are quite clearly the 4 best rucks in the comp now when fit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For me tied with Gawn until one establishes their dominance over the course of the gladiatorial season.

Nic Nat is still the best in the league in my opinion. His and Ryder’s hitouts are just invaluable but Grundy, Gawn and Ryder all have a case when he isn’t fit as the best ruck in the comp. Grundy so similar to Martin in the fact he can have 25 disposals and 30 hitouts almost playing as an extra mid but still very good in the ruck contest. Nic Nat and Ryder the best tap ruckman in the league and Gawn the best on height and winning overall hitouts.

They have 3 different styles but are quite clearly the 4 best rucks in the comp now when fit.

Massively underrating Gawn's tap work, it's first class.

Wouldn't take anyone else over Gawn, best in the league IMO.

Accept no substitute, he is the best ruck in the comp, Dean Cox mrk II.

Amazing he got to pick 18 after being forcast by many to go top 5, some had him top 3.

Geelong must be kicking themselves, they chose Jackson Thurlow over him.

Dangerfield, Selwood, Ablett, Duncan etc receiving silver service from Grundy. Scary thought.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back