News Brodie Smith signs three year contract extension

Remove this Banner Ad

What's your point ??
Derrrrr

As earlier stated by another poster earlier in the coaches votes in every one of our only 3 wins, dropped for reasons only known to the coaches, took it on board and answered it in the best possible way...performance.

Derrrrr

As earlier stated by another poster earlier in the coaches votes in every one of our only 3 wins, dropped for reasons only known to the coaches, took it on board and answered it in the best possible way...performance.
He also played in our losses and was largely very poor in them.

Good player, but replaceable IMO.

We aren't getting anywhere with this one though, he's a Bicks favourite

Agree with you that he is not going anywhere, as much as I think he is replaceable.

The next question is how long and would the majority here would be happy to try and sign him for?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Agree with you that he is not going anywhere, as much as I think he is replaceable.

The next question is how long and would the majority here would be happy to try and sign him for?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I'd say a front loaded 4 years. Gets him to 30 and he should still be performing at a reasonably high level.

By the time that 4 years is up we should have better inside mids available at our disposal. IMO Hately the most likely to go past him soon enough

If he wants more than that then he can follow his brother.

Largely very poor is rubbish, certainly not up to his form in previous years and not up to scratch by that standard but still better than the rest of the list barring ROB and Rory Laird....only Laird scored more coaches votes and polled in more games (33 votes 6 matches) than Crouch (24 votes 4 matches). Also worth remembering there were a shedload of games where Crows players polled no votes at all.

Largely very poor is rubbish, certainly not up to his form in previous years and not up to scratch by that standard but still better than the rest of the list barring ROB and Rory Laird....only Laird scored more coaches votes and polled in more games (33 votes 6 matches) than Crouch (24 votes 4 matches). Also worth remembering there were a shedload of games where Crows players polled no votes at all.
It's not rubbish, or he wouldn't have been dropped from a very poor side.

Like I said, he's a favourite so you're never going to admit you're wrong.
Mainly because I'm not wrong, plenty of the senior players were worthy of being dropped based on form. i.e. Sloane, Walker, Brown etc.

His form was below par by his previous standards for sure but still superior to several other senior players who never got the chop.....he wasn't Robinson Crusoe among the senior players form wise in that regard.

Mainly because I'm not wrong, plenty of the senior players were worthy of being dropped based on form. i.e. Sloane, Walker, Brown etc.

His form was below par by his previous standards for sure but still superior to several other senior players who never got the chop.....he wasn't Robinson Crusoe among the senior players form wise in that regard.

In any case he seemed to get the message after being dropped. Seemed much more willing to get his hands dirty and win the ball rather than waiting for cheap uncontested possessions.

based on?
His name gets brought up a fair bit in pressure with the younger players, also he's done a fair bit of coaching with state junior teams.

Seems like a much more approachable figure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

His name gets brought up a fair bit in pressure with the younger players, also he's done a fair bit of coaching with state junior teams.

Seems like a much more approachable figure.
You must have missed Harry Schoenberg' interview?

Not a bad mentor to be following for a midfielder?

From listening to the lads interviews and their media quotes I think you will find Tom Lynch is the "gold standard" at the club along with Brodie.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back