Brodie Smith

Remove this Banner Ad

A real shame. Best kick at the club. Has had a ripping year. It will be a huge hole in our set up with no lever and no Smith (for half of next year presumably). Hopefully seed can flourish in a rebounding role.

Where has it been confirmed as yet? No media are saying anything yet? No scan could possibly have been completed and reviewed as yet either, surely?

When I saw him hobble over so he could put his arm around Sauce was one of those moments I'll never forget.

What a true team man Brodie is, most players would be sitting there wallowing in their own misery yet his first instinct was to get around Sauce. Such a selfless act and the sign of someone with a team first mentality.

I am so gutted for him.

Where has it been confirmed as yet? No media are saying anything yet? No scan could possibly have been completed and reviewed as yet either, surely?

They would have been able to arrange a MRI first thing this morning, normally if they play on the weekend they have to wait until Monday, but as today is Friday they most probably were able to get him straight in.

An MRI only takes about 20 minutes and they have access to the results straight away.

They would have been able to arrange a MRI first thing this morning, normally if they play on the weekend they have to wait until Monday, but as today is Friday they most probably were able to get him straight in.

An MRI only takes about 20 minutes and they have access to the results straight away.
Swelling could be an issue though. Having said that they did get ice on to it pretty quickly.

This club has had to put up with way too much. Its time for a circuit breaker. Brodie is just such a great team player and he will be sorely missed. If we win, he deserves a medal. 85% of the hard work has incldued him.

It's my fault.

I started talking about the Crows curse and literally within 30 seconds - 1 minute of my wife arguing that it doesn't exist, it took another victim.
Sounds like your wife's fault from here. She challenged the Gods.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This club has had to put up with way too much. Its time for a circuit breaker. Brodie is just such a great team player and he will be sorely missed. If we win, he deserves a medal. 85% of the hard work has incldued him.
+1

I do personally believe that every player that represented the AFC in 2017 deserves a medal. It shouldnt be just for the 21 that play on GF day that win it.

Absolutely shattered for the bloke.

How this club just keeps getting up off the canvas is remarkable. Any lesser teams would crumble

It's my fault.

I started talking about the Crows curse and literally within 30 seconds - 1 minute of my wife arguing that it doesn't exist, it took another victim.

Footy Gods

Go **** yourselves

So upset

Footy Gods and Mrs Relapse need to sort out their disagreements without involving my footy club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back