Brodie Smith

Remove this Banner Ad

Where has it been confirmed as yet? No media are saying anything yet? No scan could possibly have been completed and reviewed as yet either, surely?

Clubs have deals with the Radiology companies, Brodie would have been in the scanner at 9am Friday morning, with Cessana and Walker looking at the scans to confirm by 9.20am.

Devastating news for Brodie, however given the mechanism of injury there wasn't much hope really.

Now that it looks like Brodie will almost certainly miss 90-95% of season 2018, his focus should solo be on becoming a midfielder.

We will need to find a replacement half back flanker and this would be a great opportunity for him to start getting mis mind, body and knowledge all synced to become a midfielder.

Good luck on his recover and he will be missed.
Gaucc off the hbf. Great way to start a career

Gaucc off the hbf. Great way to start a career

Jordan Gallucci?

Yeah, good player. Nice idea. Will become a midfielder to replace Douglas in 2 to 4 years. Would be a good player to put there.

Riley Knight could be an option, Hope we draft Fogerty another option or Hampton.

Jordan Gallucci?

Yeah, good player. Nice idea. Will become a midfielder to replace Douglas in 2 to 4 years. Would be a good player to put there.

Riley Knight could be an option, Hope we draft Fogerty another option or Hampton.
Hampton would be my go to tagger. Nice match up for Dangerflop etc, and I reckon he is the type of guy you give a job to and he plays better

Devastated for Smithers, really gutted. All that effort and hard work, all to be yanked out from under you in an unfortunate turn of play. I really hope the whole club rallies around him.

It's not easy to ignore it, really hard. But have to look forward. Who's best suited to replace him?

I feel really awkward mentioning this, cos it just seems to trivialise what's happened to both Smithers and the Jacobs family. But who's best suited to replace Smithers? Which list of players?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back